Stage 2 waiting times

Can someone please suggest overall waiting time for stage 2 from India ? I have applied our application and biometric on 9th May.

I also did my biometric on the 10th of May and I am yet to get feedback.

Is there anyone who submitted in May and has gotten a decision?

I’m glad to share that I got my visa. I did my biometric on 10 May, I received it on 9 June.

9 Likes

Congratulations!

Does it require that you travel to the UK immediately or do you have some time (if yes, how much?).

1 Like

Thanks.

I am not required to travel immediately. I have 90 days to travel.

1 Like

Hello, curious if anyone has received a UK Visa applying from the US in the last few months (since March 2022). We had our appointment for biometrics at VFS last week and they said it has been taking a long time (6-8 weeks or longer) for UKVI to approve, however, it was clear that the person at VFS wasn’t specifically speaking about the Tech Nation Visa.

@Anindya how long did it take to receive your Visa? Thanks for any replies on timing to have UKVI approve the visa after submitting to VFS in the US (perhaps it doesn’t matter what country so any experiences welcome).

2 Likes

I applied on the 3rd of June and got passports back on the 1st of July. Not from the US though.

2 Likes

@jdunlap My biometrics appointment at VFS (Seattle) was on June 9 and I received an email on June 28 stating that my application had been processed. I received my passport back in the mail the next day (June 29).

1 Like

I am in the US. Received Stage 1 endorsement May 9, biometric appointment on June 9, and received an email from UKVI on June 23 saying

“Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.”

Now it’s July 5 and no updates.

Has anyone else received this?

1 Like

Hey,
We submitted our stage 2 application on the 17th of May in Tel Aviv, Israel. Yesterday we received a mail stating that the decision had been made, and we were asked to submit the passports (we took the ‘keep my passport’ option). So, it took 34 working days.

Hi everyone.

Has anyone received a feedback this month for Stage 2? Did my biometrics since the 27th of last month.

I ended up receiving back our passports via courier with the completed vignettes 21 calendar days after completing the biometrics at VFS (US location) in June.

My biometrics appointment was on June 9 and I received my visa on June 29.

Received my passport back today 26th.

1 Like

What country did you apply from?

I applied from Nigeria :nigeria:

1 Like

Oh awesome. Thank you

1 Like

Has anyone applied from within the UK (switching visa)? And if so, what was the waiting time to get BRP since submitting the biometrics?

@Maya Do you remember your case?

whats the timeline for people who applied in the month of July? Has anyone heard back, if yes, what was the timeline?

Hello @somdipdey
i applied for Covid Extension last year and received my card in a week. in 2019 took me around 8 weeks to receive it. i think its hard to have timescale

1 Like