Stage 1 waiting times?

Has anyone applied from India in July? I applied on 8th July , waiting for the update yet. It seems waiting times are increased drastically these days.

oh, it is more than I expected. What is the time it is showing on your tech nation last edited page?

Like this : Stage 1 waiting times?

Hi @Tamil_Selvan , @Riyaj_shaikh,

I have submitted on 29th July from India.

My "last edited’ time stamp is 4th August. No response yet.

Regards

2 Likes

From the previous posts - I believe they edit at least twice before giving the answer. My guess (really just guessing here) is that:

• First edit = they move your application from backlog to in review
  • Second edit = they have made the decision

So maybe yours is now in review so hopefully you’ll get another ‘edit’ soon and will get the answer the next day after getting the 2nd edit :crossed_fingers:

I applied on the 14th of July and have gotten edited 3 times.

First was the 26th of July
The second was the 5th of August
Third was 8th of July

No response yet.

Thank you. Still awaiting the appeal decision. I applied for Promise

Yeah. It’s been crazy in recent times. Mine took 4weeks precisely. Was edited 3 times, then heard back few days after 3rd edit

1 Like

My application was edited thrice before result. The result was shared 3 days after the third edit.

1 Like

Just got my endorsement! :smiley:

Took exactly 12 business days! Had 2 edits, one on the 5th and one on the 11th.

3 Likes

Congratulations. can you please share your submissions.

1 Like

Thank you @Maya. I have updated my post here: Please help review my Stage-1 Application

1 Like

Anyone applied in August and got a response to check the estimated response time?

1 Like

Hey! Applied in the end of July. No response yet:(

@Kirill_Primaka has your application been edited by anyone since then ?

Yep, the last edit date - 7 august

1 Like

I applied on 23rd July, and I had 3rd edit this Monday. No response yet.

2 Likes

@Murali_Ganta @Kirill_Primaka I assume that now is holidays time, which is why this might be taking longer than usual.

@othman , when are the holidays?

@Murali_Ganta I mean summer holidays. People taking some time off to travel or do something fun, that’s my assumption. It might be also a lot of applications received during this period.

2 Likes

I applied for Stage 1 endorsement on 28th June under Exceptional Promise (field AI/ML Researcher). I got my endorsement on 18th July as Exceptional Talent. So, it took around 14 working days.

4 Likes