Stage 1 waiting times?

@Francisca_Chiedu I got my endorsement letter at 8.37 pm UK time.

4 Likes

congrAtulations. Well deserved.

1 Like

@Francisca_Chiedu Thank you. But it was only possible because of the help from you and others here. :slight_smile:

Currently, struggling with this part of Stage 2 application: On which option do I need to upload my Endorsement Letter Email during Stage 2?
Let’s hope for the best.

Amazing! Congratulations man :tada:. Well Deserved

1 Like

@Dee_E Thank you. :slight_smile:

I applied on 4th July and got the endorsement for exceptional promise yesterday evening (18th July). So it took exactly two weeks. I’m a game designer.

Thank you for everyone sharing information on this forum. (I might write up my experience a bit later :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

I got Exceptional Promise endorsement today! Applied on June 16, so the waiting time was almost 5 weeks! I applied under business route as a CMO, so maybe it takes longer to process business applicants rather than tech?

I wanted to say a huge thank you to @Francisca_Chiedu for all the contributions to this forum. I appreciate that a lot.

2 Likes

Congratulations. It will help if you can share your document list so that other business applicants can learn.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve been following this platform on the low. I got an endorsement today for exceptional promise. It took exactly 3 weeks and 1 day. I’ll definitely create a post with what my application looked like. Thanks guys!

6 Likes

@Dee_E i submitted on the 24th, it’s exactly a month today, I’m still waiting :crossed_fingers:

Hello everyone. I got my endorsement for exceptional talent (Software Engineer) earlier today. I applied on the 30th of June and it took 3 weeks and 1 day (22nd July).

Thanks to @Francisca_Chiedu @MNeverOff @4rmSlum2uk @sharath_natraj @mclarenf1 for all the direct responses. Thanks to everyone here for the valuable content and advice you give on the platform. Here is my profile .

On to stage 2.

4 Likes

Also applied to exceptional talent + software engineer on the 27th of June. Haven’t heard back yet though…

Anyone know if it’s typically FIFO?

congratulation! Do you mind sharing a list of your evidence?

1 Like

Not at all. Here is my profile

1 Like

Wishing you all the best @isixndksksjdn. I don’t think it is FIFO. Some get responses in a day, 3 weeks, 1 month and everything in between (even if submitted around the same time). I think TN really handles the applications on a case by case basis and review duration is not a predictor of outcomes.

3 Likes

I just got my endorsement for Exceptional Promise. It took 19 days (July 6). Software Engineer.

I will create a separate post soon.

I just received endorsement for Exceptional promise.

I have submitted my application on 30th June. It took around 27 days for the decision.

Here is my list of my evidences - Please help evaluate my profile for Exceptional promise [ Thanks in advance]

Thanks for all the support and sharing the information on this forum.

2 Likes

Has anyone from 24th June received a response? Today marks 5 weeks of waiting, Is Anyone on this table?

Please guys, what would you suggest I do? I understand it takes about 8 weeks to get a response, but I don’t think anyone has waited this long.

Last edited date stays at 28th June, see screenshot below.

@Dee_E @Francisca_Chiedu @westside @isixndksksjdn

They got back to me a few days ago, it was a no. Appealed tho.
But It took four weeks and a day. I noticed the response time has been slow in recent times.
But mine was edited about 3 times before the response. It’s weird your last edit is still 28th June.

Hi @Dee_E, sorry to hear that. Wish you all the best for the appeal process! May I ask if you applied for the promise or talent route.

Thank you!