Stage 1 waiting times?

I applied August 2nd, no edit received yet which seems a tad longer than others. Have you received an edit? Thank you :slight_smile: and good luck to all!

I guess it is due to summar holidays like @othman observed.

Have you received anything after the 3rd edit?

Last edit in my case was made yesterday, but I haven’t received anything today:(

@Kirill_Primaka I haven’t received response yet May be they haven’t finished the evaluation.

@Sukhpreet @Murali_Ganta @Kirill_Primaka has anyone heard back yet?

No:( Last edit was made today

@othman @Kirill_Primaka Applied Aug 1, got 4 edits, still waiting as well :crazy_face:

1 Like

hopefully you will get endorsed soon. 4 edits is too much, theres no certain number of edits some get endorsed after 1,2 ,or 3. it varies

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. Really should have reviewed my application here before applying :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

dont regret anything for now… hopefully you will be endorsed

3 Likes

did you hear back yet!!

No, not yet… They are really training my patience :slight_smile:
Last edit Aug 30

1 Like

best of luck, August is absolutely the worst timing for applying

1 Like

Submitted on Aug 22, last edit Aug 30. Still waiting…

Apologies for the late response.

Applied August 2, received a decision on August 22 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what was the decision!

I got the endorsement for Promise :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wow thats great to hear. congratulations
how many edits did you have!

Looking for suggestions, I have applied on 28th July and yet to receive TN decision for exceptional talent in digital technology sector. I can see last edited was on 22nd Aug. Is this expected from TN ?

1 Like

I applied Submitted my application on AUG 14th 2022

My current Last Edited is Sept 5th 11:09 UTC It seems applications that were received in the later half of August are taking slightly longer to process .