Please help review my Stage-1 Application

Overall, I had 6 main pieces of evidence (hindsight - could have done it in 5 actually, but made it into 6 by making the document #6 - appreciation letter it’s own separate evidence) + one cover letter that explains my profile and how each evidence document corresponds to the criteria.

Documents & Evidence:

• Personal Statement
  • 3 LoR from SVP, Sr. Tech Leads from 3 different major companies who personally know me and my work.

List and description of evidence documents

1. Cover letter (this document)
  2. Patent List with other information:
    • Table with a list of approved & granted patents with Google Patents link, Citations from other organizations referencing it, patent award photos for some top patents
    • Visible and verifiable at {Google Patents link}
  3. Compensation Report to demonstrate Total Compensation (Salary + bonus) (excludes stock options)
  4. Appreciation letter about my work & it’s impact
  5. High level architecture diagrams (couldn’t show detailed / low level diagrams from patent documents to demonstrate implementation. Additionally, couldn’t show code check-ins, and no open source submissions due to company confidentiality clauses.)
  6. Appreciation letter to help the response to protect & mitigate the threat to my employer’s global organization from the Log4J 0-day vulnerability
  7. Google Scholar Profile & Publications Abstracts (5+ years old, but still getting citations. Included this to present current impact even from work done long ago)

Mandatory Criteria:
How do I demonstrate that I have been recognized as (or recognized as having the potential to be) a
leading talent in the digital technology sector?

1. I led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s)
    describing your work:
    a. Demonstrated through my letters of recommendations from leading industry experts
    b. Also demonstrated through my approved / granted patents (document # 2) and the impact of my innovation (described in the LoRs and document #4)
  2. I command a high salary or other remuneration for my services, as evidenced by commercial or
    employment contracts with salary information including any bonus and equity options and
    history of earnings: Employment Data Report (document # 3)

Optional Criteria:
OC1: Evidence of a proven track record for innovation as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital field or concept
Documents: #2, #7, #3

OC3: they have made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as
a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company
Documents: #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 and LoRs

Hope this helps anyone who is interested & worried - that one can even get the endorsement with just 5 impactful pieces of evidence, as long as it is well-organized & presented.

6 Likes