Stage 1 waiting times?

Hi everyone,

Checking my application portal again, there is actually NO EDIT at all yet on my preview portal since my submission. No edit at all since over 7 weeks ago, what does this mean???

It’s not necessry you get an edit, you can email home office next week to get the status of your application.

Any update on your application?

Just got my endorsed! My is designer path, I posted my documentation in the past, check it if anyone want to reference.
My time line
Applied on 31 Oct

2 Nov 2023 09:38 (GMT)

14 Nov 2023 06:02 (GMT)

16 Nov 2023 09:03 (GMT)

Results on 22 Nov

Congratulations. Did you get any edit on 22nd Nov ?

Nah, I just got a email at 4pm

Finally got my endorsement yesterday!
Submitted: 15 Nov 2023
Edited: 17 Nov 2023
Edited: 21 Nov 2023
Edited: 23 Nov 2023
Got endorsed 23 Nov 2023!
You can take a look on my application structure here: Request for Application Review: Seeking Your Valuable Input After a Previous Rejection
Though I made some improvement using advises from @Francisca_Chiedu.
Thanks to the community, I was able to get valuable information and guidance.

7 Likes

Good luck to everyone,

I say luck because there is no standard in applications :slight_smile:

On November 17, 2023, I made my application. A week has passed, but there has been no response. I continue to wait.

Mine was:

• submitted on the 9th of Nov
  • Got the result on the 22nd after two edits on the 10th and 15th.

Hello, I’m really curious about the result. I hope it’s what you want.

Hi
Submitted: 22th November
Edit 1: 24th November
Edit 2: 28th November
Edit 3: 28th November
Edit 4: 30th November

Still waiting decision, anyone has received their decision this week?

What is your current job role? Tech Nation requires 3 letters of recommendation from influential people in the tech industry and 8 weeks of wait if you are in the UK or 5 outside, I presume you are in the UK.

For some interesting reason, Tech nation claimed that my application was not received. I’ve had to resubmit, currently awaiting their feedback :crossed_fingers:t3:

This is really sad.
I just realized I got an edit.
It says last edit, but I don’t know if it’s been edited before.

Submitted: 17 Nov 2023
Edited: 30 Nov 2023

Edits are good!! It means someone is reviewing your application and you’re that much closer to a decision.

And if it is a good result - great! If it’s a bad one, just remember that the feedback they give you IS good - it helps you understand exactly what to do for your next application. Good luck 🩷

Hi everyone,
Please do we get edits for appeal ?
Submitted appeal 2 weeks ago and only got one edit 2 days after submission and since then I haven’t heard anything or gotten any other edit.

Hello, I got a rejection message yesterday.

The interesting thing is that I have a technology company and we do innovative work.
I am a designer and I do the UX UI designs of all the projects. Despite this, they said no to all of them.

They saw me more like an agency or a consultant. This is not the case, I guess I didn’t explain it correctly.

I will fill out the evaluation form again.
Do you know anyone who is a talent when all of them are no? :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s me) I got the Endorsement on 22nd of November, applied on the 10th of November, outside of the UK. It was the 4th attempt with a new lawyer from the UK!

Three previous was 0/3 yes (all no). So, it’s just a matter how you prepare the documents.

3 Likes

It’s why I asked about your current job role. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Do you work for a productled company?

1 Like