Stage 1 waiting times?

Nice… Congratulation @alex_james

1 Like

Congratulations I think you shed more light on your experience, has it been difficult?

1 Like

congratulations… at last

1 Like

Awesome. This is good news. I am very happy for you.

1 Like

Just curious did you mention the project on github with 46.8k Stars? Also which project is it?

Yes, I mentioned it.

That’s the overview of my application

Anyone else apply on or around the 22nd march and still waiting for a decision (exceptional talent category)?

I applied on the 29th of March for Exceptional Talent and still waiting…obviously you applied before i do. The wait is tiring

1 Like

The wait is really tiring. Applied March 26th. Exceptional Talent category, too.

Same here. Checking my LinkedIn. Saw a strange view of an high profile tech person in the UK view my profile. I suspect everything on this matter abeg :blush:

1 Like

After a long i was rejected :smiling_face_with_tear: Planning to review and reapply. I will need assistance to give it another shot

Damn, these people; sorry, man, do you mind sharing their feedback and how many edits did you had?

1 Like

Congratulation @alex_james. I got endorsement too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, congratulation @Maryam_Torkamani

Congrats @Maryam_Torkamani, Finally, after several weeks

Edits have been speculated to have an impact in applicants decisions, but I came across this. I think this is how it’s been done.

Published on 12 April 2023

2 Likes

Hi All,

Has anyone received feedback from TN yet this week who applied end March beginning April?

Re-applied 21st of April.

• 1st edit 15th March

Yes, I had to reapply April 24th, but there seem to have been some miscommunication between TN and Home office because they just told me TN hadn’t received the confirmation from Home Office. Trying to get that resolved at the moment…

Exceptional promise

Applied on 23th April 2023
First Edite 16th May 2023