Stage 1 waiting times?

Nothing. Two edits till now. Going very slow i suppose.

When did you apply @Pankaj_Doharey ?

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
I applied on 4 April. I am checking the form, and there is no recent activity (just mine). I’ve been getting a little anxious because almost two months have passed.

Why is the number of “edits” different? “Edition” means how many times Tech Nation Visa reviews the documents?

Thanks in advance, and have a wonderful day ahead.

I submitted the documents on April 8.

Hello dear,

Did you check the eye symbol… That is where the last edit is seen

Ohh, I wasn’t checking that. Now I checked, and I got one edition on 5 May.

Thank you so much for your information, Jolay. It relieves me a little :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Adebayo!
Please, I wanted to ask if you got a response from TN?
I submitted the 31 of March and I only saw 2 updates, 5 & 10 of May.

Yes I got response but rejected. I am just trying to put in my review. I know the waiting is crazy, just hold on

Wow!, thanks and all the best.

@Pankaj_Doharey any feedback on your side?

Two edits in the last 2 days. making it 3rd and 4th edits. But nothing from home office yet.

I applied on April 29th and no edits still just shows Submitted.

Hi Guys,
I applied 5th of May and havent gotten any edits, should I be worried? and whats the recent timeline to get a response after applying?

1 Like

@ezechinwa :smiley: What about someone like me that has applied since March 31st? :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Hello, @edithpuclla Have you got any response yet? I also notice the edition was on the same day as yours, and the second was on the 10th of May and still waiting since March 31st when I submitted my application.

Hi historymaker101, not yet. I applied on 4 April, I saw two editions 5 and 18 May. I will wait for this week more (fingers crossed). How about you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@edithpuclla Well, I sent an email to Home Office last week and I was told to wait till the 1st of June.

1 Like

I applied on the 5th of April. I can see last edit as 23rd May. I guess that’s 1 edit in almost 8 weeks. Should i be worried?

Have you been monitoring the edits on a daily basis. You might have had several edits before May 23rd

Oops, yesterday was the first time i checked it. I guess it’s possible to have been edited a couple times before. Ultimately, 2 days left to exhaust the 8 week timeline. Do i need to send them a mail?