Stage 1 waiting times?

@Anozie_Fortunate Hummmmm, I submitted my application 31st of March with 3 edits and still expecting the outcome.

Did anyone check with their references whether they got contacted by Tech Nation ?

@chetan.merai I do and they all said no.

i dont think they do contact references

It seems the processing time is longer now. I applied on 17th April and have gotten two edits. The last one was on 12th May and since then no activity.

Any update from your side?

Same here for me, applied 13th April, got three edits on 5th, 10th and 27th May, still didn’t get any response since then.

I know they have contacted some references. Why do you ask?

So I have been watching this discourse since last year February when I applied for the first time and got rejected (even after an appeal).

I am happy to share my success story that I applied on the 16th of April.
1st Edit - 10th May
2nd Edit - 26th May
3rd Edit - 29th May
Endorsement for Exceptional Talent - 30th May

4 Likes

congratulations. I guess you must have used the feedback from to reapply. what changed?

Hi @Francisca_Chiedu I asked coz then you can know whether there is any progress or not on the application.

Can I ask you one thing ? you never replied to my query on my application but you jumped to this query of mine…interesting isn’t it ?

Jumped on this? really? You don’y have to be cheeky. I try to respond to as many posts. If i didn’t respond to your post is either i missed it or someone already gave the same response I would have given. I only responded to your question because I saw it.

The tone of your question “why do you ask ?” was not right considering the context of my question.

You chose to add a tone to my question. I asked so I could provided more context for your question if necessary.

1 Like

Yes, took lessons from others and prepared a better application. My application last year was for Exceptional Promise, and was rejected. This year, I applied for exceptional talent and got it.

3 Likes

Exceptional promise

Applied on 23th April 2023
First Edit 16th May 2023
Second Edit 31st May 2023

1 Like

what email did you send to, please?

exceptional promise

Applied on the 27th of April 2023
First edit 25th May 2023
Second edit 31st May 2023
Third edit 2nd June 2023

@sirphemmiey here is the email address and they respond very quickly - [GlobalTalentEndorsements@homeoffice.gov.uk]

1 Like

hi!

My case:

• Applied 30th March
  • Last edit 16th May

Still waiting for decision and it has been already more than 8 weeks, do you recommend to contact the home office?