1 Like

Hi! Here’s my case

Spoiler alert: still got no answer

(Exceptional Talent)

Applied April 6th
1st edit May 25h
2nd edit May 26th
Contacted Home Office June 1st

Upd: they answered almost immediately saying that they got my application on April 14th and therefore I should wait till June 9th

Hope that helps! This forum has been a great reference point for me and my anxiety :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just be patient, it will come.

1 Like

Exceptional promise

Applied on 24th April 2023
Last Edit 16th May 2023

seems the process takes longer than the usual feedback time i have seen here in the past.

You’re almost there.
Keep hopes up.

1 Like

I pray it comes out well for you. I know how you feel. Try and distract yourself by getting busy. You will be fine :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you @Gbemiga_Adelola

Finally endorsed this morning!

10 Likes

Congratulations on your endorsement

1 Like

Congrats Man… Happy for you

2 Likes

Congrats @ogty on your endorsement.

The wait here is nerve wrecking lolz…

1 Like

Got my first edit today after applying on April 29th

@Francisca_Chiedu Please, I applied on April 27th, and I haven’t seen any edits or gotten any response. Do you recommend I contact the home office?
If yes, how do I go about it?

You could email the home office but they will likely respond with a timeline of when you are likely to hear back from tech nation.

So i just got my proforma. This is what it looks like, i am attaching the images, i clearly Clearly made a lot of mistakes in filling the info properly, but the kind of ridiculous arguments they have are so tiring. Have a look i suppose this will help others to fill the form better. I am not sure if i should do a fresh application of apply for a review.

I think you need to do a fresh application and apply for exceptional talent then incorporate all the feedback. Twice in the feedback they mentioned you have solid evidence and profiles that suggests you are internationally recognised. Infact, they confirmed your GitHub is one of the best they have seen in the GTV program. I suggest you go for OC2 and OC3. Innovation is mostly for founders and senior executive. If you are then show evidence to prove it. You can share your revised list. Also address the feedback about your recommendation letters, you can’t have this solid profile and mess it up by not following the guide. I saw your comment about following someone’s approach, please don’t, your application is unique to you.

2 Likes

I See thanks Francisca.

@Iker Please, have you gotten any response from Tech Nation?

I was thinking of messaging Home Office again today.

I notice 3-time of editing on my portal since the 31st of March when I submitted my application.

With your comment here, I notice that you also submitted yours a day before me.

In my experience, go for review only if you can map evidences you provided against the technation guidelines available at the date of your application.

Also its free and in worst case atleast you ll get another set of feedback you can use in next application. Form is not too long and takes less than 30min to fill.

1 Like

After my rejection on May 16 I applied for review after 1 week. I got endorsed with Exceptional Talent today.

9 Likes