Stage 1 waiting times?

Sorry to hear that, I was hoping you to break the curse. Might worth putting your documents together and open a new post so people could help if you want to appeal?

1 Like

I would very much appreciate that. Thanks to @Mors_E @Francisca_Chiedu for their support in here.

1 Like

For a CTO what payscale are they looking at ? Also crypto companies pay a a lot, same as silicon valley rates. What is TN looking for? Its so weird. Do you have any Github and Stackoverflow profile that you shared?

You need to prove more than Github and Stack-overflow. You need to show you are a recognized leader in your field

1 Like

Yes, I did all that. My application was full with evidences

Anyone got any update in this week?

Applied on 14th of March and only one edit on 27th of March… since then nothing again

My timeline
Applied on 18-Feb-2023
Got rejection on 4th April on MC and OC3 (OC2 went through)
Review application submitted on 7-April-2023
Endorsed on 17-April-2023
Thanks all in this community
Believe in God and believe in your application and hard work.Anything is possible.
Applied from outside UK Global talent category.

Not sure on edit counts since I applied through consultancy.

7 Likes

hmm
Finger crossed. I am too waiting for decision

congratulations Ramesh

1 Like

Applied on 13-Mar-2023
Got rejection on 18th April on MC (OC2 and OC1 worked)
I had like 7 to 9 edits.
Applied within UK Global promise category.

Here is my rejection post [Promise Rejection] - Help me with my Review(MC not awarded), any help for an appeal, if possible, will really be great at this point, this is my second application :sweat:.

1 Like

Hi All,

Join this group to continue the discussion by scanning the QR code or clicking this URL
https://t.me/+6AthtrBW6QBmMjE1
as I am not sure how long this site available.

@Maya @alexnk @alex_james @Francisca_Chiedu @all

Congratulations @Ramesh87

1 Like

Anyone got any update in this week?

Since your last edited, you haven’t seen any updates?

no, and no more edits

@alex_james, what about you? Any subsequents edits? I submitted on the 28th of March, and I haven’t gotten any edit.

I got another 2 edits this week making it 3. Close to a month and none of my recommenders have been contacted. @ris did you know if yours have been reached out to?

no i didn’t ask and afaik they don’t usually reach out to recommemders

Do they get contacted? This is the first time i am hearing this