Stage 1 waiting times?

I never heard recommenders get contacted. I have been in touch with mine they are not contected yet. Their Linkedin profile was also not viewed

Do you have any update @Y_A @kola123 ?

1 Like

Hi,
I submitted my application on 30th March.
I got endorsed 20th April for exceptional talent.

1 Like

Did you apply from within our outside the UK? Did you keep track of the edit history?

I applied from inside the UK.

Submission: 30th March
First edit: 18th April
Second edit: 19th April
Endorsement: 20th April

I don’t think edits mean anything

No No updates, has Technation seized operation ?

@Pankaj_Doharey see above.

I could not access the forum for a couple days. This week , I got a second edit, and the next morning I received an email. Good luck to everyone in this matter.

3 Likes

Congrats, @Y_A! Might I ask you to share your evidence package?

8th edit this morning

My edit update is the same as yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, mine was a rejection but I’m going to appeal the decision. Do we know if tech nation will still review any appeals? Also, I would be extremely grateful if someone can give me appeal application an eye. Please let me know and I’ll share privately. Many thanks and congrats to everyone who the approval!!

1 Like

Yes review cases works out if you believe your application is worth enough.

I got rejection , successfully reviewed and got endorsed.

Make sure you highlight points wherever they missed to judge you.Simply you need to successfully answer their points straight forward if you already provided the evidence on the main application.

All the best do it with faith.

2 Likes

9th edit 24th April :grinning:

2 Likes

lol this has to be record breaking. stay optimistic tho.

What was teh basis of rejection ? Can you paste a screenshot?

Congrats @Ramesh87 ! Can you share your rejected section and review for learnings?

Rejected…26th April…

1 Like

so sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that @ris

Got rejection today :frowning:
I have created a post for my review. I would be greatly grateful if you could help with my review!

1 Like