Exceptional talent - Product management

Thanks for your response @VM23 really appreciate you extending support.

I’ve listed down all the products I’ve launched and categorised them into MC, OC1(innovation) and OC3 (impact). Will share more on this soon.

I have a couple of burning questions in the meanwhile. Can you please help with them -
1 -

2 -

3. What product artefacts would you suggest to add to show evidence for a mobile app (iOS and Android) launched 2 weeks back? We’re still in rollout phase so no impact yet.
4. Re above product, should I be worried that it does not have any traction yet. Because per TN’s guidance “Products should have market traction, as such products that have been created but not yet deployed to market, and have not yet been earning revenue, do not meet the high bar set by Tech Nation.”
5. Re above product again, there’s no patent as such. TN guidelines for employee working in a new field asks for a patent. How should this be looked at? (This is a consumer product in Proptech space - possible a new area)
6. I have my own product idea in healthtech not launched yet but I have a prototype. Do you think its worth mentioning it in my personal statement and add some evidence? What might a reasonable evidence look like for something which is in stealth mode?

Thank you very much in advance :pray: