- I just got endorsed for the Talent route, and I plan to bring 3 dependants.
- I plan to get ILR (in 3 years) and British citizenship (another 1 year) respectively. I understand that after getting ILR, I shall not require to pay IHS any further.
- I have no constraint to pay IHS for 5 years for 4 persons.
- [Q1] In my case, “How many years of visa should I apply and pay IHS for”? 3, 4 or 5 years, in order to get ILR and then later stop paying IHS?
- [Q2] Can I apply the length-of-visa for dependents differently to me? Let’s say 3 years for myself and 5 years for my dependents.
- [Q3] Are there any risks/concerns about extending the visa for my dependents?
- [Q4] Once I get ILR, can I apply IRL to my less-than-10-year-old children and spouse?
Reference I have:
- I understand that “You will not get a refund if you’re applying for indefinite leave to remain” (Reference)
- I know that “The earliest you can apply is 28 days before you’ve met the requirements for the time you need to have lived in the UK” (Reference)
*- Extend your visa guideline (Reference)