Years of VISA and IHS fee for dependants (for citizenship)

I have applied for 3 years for myself and also 3 years of my dependants at this time. I will extend the visa for them before I get ILR at a later stage.

Thank you @alexnk for your response. I am writing in here as well.

I am endorsed as an Exceptional Talent. I am working in the UK for 8 months under Skilled Worker Visa. My wife and my child ((10 years old, born outside of UK) are in the another country, not in the UK for now. They have not applied for Skilled Worker’s Dependant Visa. I will apply for the Global Talent Visa Stage -2 at the same time as my family. I am looking for an efficient way to apply for my dependants’ visa (my wife and child). While I am applying the switching of my visa, they will apply seperately from outside of the UK.
Q1 . Will we get same visa duration?

Q2. In my skilled worker visa, there was a delay last year and I got my visa after 3 months, However the expiry date was as what I wrote during the application and paying IHS. This means that I got visa 2 years 9 months instead of 3 years. If something happens during the duration, then my dependant would need to apply for an extension of the visa, even though we all applied for a 5-year visa. Do you have any suggestion how select the dates for me (within UK) and my dependants (outside of UK) ?

I need to apply for a 3-year visa at least because I have been here since October. However, if I need to extend my child visa after 3 years, then the total cost would be the same when we all apply for 5 years. The confusing thing is that I think there is a possibility for a child to apply to settle if you have sole responsibility for the child’s upbringing. The proof of this can be taken by the school or GP doctor.

Indefinite leave to remain if you have a business, investor or talent visa
Apply for indefinite leave to remain (‘settlement’) if you have a business, investor, or talent visa - fees, who’s eligible, how to apply.

Q3. Do you think this is possible ? If this is possible, then a 3-year visa application is more reasonable and cost efficient. Or in case their visa is shorter than 5 years due to delays in the application. Before applying for ILR, they will need to extend it first.

Thank you all (@Francisca_Chiedu , @alex_james @Saurabh_Sharma @Anurag_Singh @Alexandr @vudu ) in advance.

If you are married then you don’t have sole responsibility for your child. I believe this is applicable to single parents.