This is how I got my Endorsement under Promise Route (AI/ML Engineer)

Please refer to tech nation guide

@Maya thanks. I have read it before. The bullet 2 is contradicting bullet 4. I have already collected my letter with all the information highlighted. I’m just concerned about the “excluded” part and still mentioned it in bullet 4 that you should include a telephone, email etc.

For letter of recommendation TN needs:

1. The letter itself - max 3 pages
  2. The author’s CV OR proof of credentials - in addition to the 3 pages

Don’t get author’s phone number, email address, registered address, organisation’s logo mixed up. All these are part of the letter.

In addition to the 3-page letter, TN expects you to include the author’s CV or any other proof of their credentials. The “excluding” you see simply means that the author’s CV or proof of credentials does count towards the 3-page limit for the letter. So you may have 5 pages BUT the letter itself is not more than 3 pages, meaning the other two pages carry the author’s CV.

If you want to look deeper into the options the guide gives then you may have the phone number, email address, logo and registered address of the organisation as part of the letter head itself. Then have the contact details (email address, phone number etc) of the author as part of the author’s CV or proof of credentials. Hope this helps without creating more confusion.

2 Likes

@westside thank you. My recommenders added their summary CV at the end of the letter. So the letters with company’s logo, address, phone number etc were just 2 pages and the summary author’s CV makes it 3. So no separate document for the CV. Hope that’s fine?

4 Likes

Sounds fine to me. Similar to how mine were.

2 Likes

@alex_james That should be fine if you don’t go over 3 pages. My recommenders provided contact details along with LinkedIn profile link. Keep in mind that LikedIn profile itself acts as a CV as well.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
Should the Letter of Recommendations and Letter of References should be Notarized/Signed from concerned Government bodies?

Thank you

@prvnmali2022 No need to notarize (based on my experience and knowledge). The recommendation letters should have logo of the company along with the contact details such as email and phone number and the CV of the recommender (remember, LinkedIn Profile link is also a CV representation).

Thanks @somdipdey
So basically, just a logo, I hope its not Letterhead.
Also, what if the recommender whom I used to work with has left that Organization. I mean both of us are in different workplaces now. Should the recommender needs to give his current work location details/logo etc., Am I correct?

Also, @somdipdey Do you know they give preferences based on Country of Origin of application?
Like I am applying from India and another person applying from US, will they have an edge? Like the international experience counts?

Hello @prvnmali2022

the recommender doesnt have to be working with you in the same organisation. You can have your recommenders from different companies and in the letter anyway they will have to explain how do they know you and how do they know your work.

in regards with your second question, i think you are referring to the limit number of applications accepted. if so, as far as i know, there is no limitations currently.

best of luck

@prvnmali2022 Based on my experience and what I have seen on this TN Visa Forum and other success stories, there is no preferences given based on Country of Origin of the application. I am an Indian and my Stage 1 endorsement was successful the first time (I am really glad about that and I feel honored), but my application and strategy to arrange the evidences were influenced by other success stories here on the Forum and guidelines provided by TN. If you provide the right evidences as part of your application to show that you a Leader or Potential Leader in Tech then that should be enough. You can read about my Stage 1 application from the following link in case it helps you in any way: This is how I got my Endorsement for Global Talent Visa under Exceptional Talent Route (AI/ML Researcher)