Stage 2 waiting times

Spot on! The assessors also look at your public profile to draw other conclusions.

1 Like

Endorsement: 28th September
Stage 2 application: 10th October
Biometrics: 11th October (forwarded to Home office same day)
Home Office visa approval mail: 20th October
TLS passport pickup mail : 21st October

Normal application, No fast track or priority service. Only extra services like home delivery for passport and sms.

Applied from outside The UK

7 Likes

Which country please?

I applied from Germany

1 Like

How long did it take to get the biometrics appointment?

I’ve received the global talent endorsement and am trying to figure out how many years visa to pay for for myself plus dependents. Am anyone share timeline for IRL for primary visa holder plus dependents?

hi @alexnels
I booked a slot just 1,5 hours before and it took just 10min (it was at Croydon).

1 Like

It really depends on your situation. If you didn’t have a visa before (like skilled worker), I suggest you to pay whole. For ‘Talent’ path, it is 3 years to ILR, for ‘promise’ path is 5 years. If you hold such visa before, check if it is count on ILR time (list is here: https://www.gov.uk/indefinite-leave-to-remain-business-investor-global-talent ). Dependents have 5 years to ILR in both cases. There is an exception for children born in the UK. When one of the parents get their ILR, you can apply citizenship for children born in the UK without getting an ILR.

2 Likes

@veysi oh that’s good news! Thanks for the info!

1 Like

@veysi clear. I’m on an ICT tier 2, which doesn’t count so starting from 0. 3 years for me. Kids we’re born in America, 5 years to IRL it seems. Thank you!

2 Likes

correct. If you plan to apply for 5 years for the kids then ou have to apply for 5 years as well.

1 Like

@Francisca_Chiedu Thank you!

1 Like

I Just had my bio metrics today for my Stage 2 within UK. Do we have any recent samples on how long is it taking within Uk to get a decision. Thanks in advance group.

Hey was it standard? Also within UK did you see option as priority and super priority while filling up the form?

It was a standard, seems there was no option for selecting priority/SP

Hi @svenk I submited my application inside UK in priority service 11 August 2022 still wating for decision.

Just got my decision today. BRP will be delivered in 1 week as the letter say.

Date of Appointment : 1 nov 2022
Decision 04 Nov 2022
BRP : Waiting

2 Likes

Inside UK.
Paid for express 5 day
Paid for a biometric slot

Endorsement: 28 Oct 2022 18:11 (BST)
Stage 2 application: 30 Oct 2022 13.54 (BST)
Biometrics: 31 Oct 2022 10:30 (BST)
Approval: 02 Nov 2022 13:17 (BST)
BRP delivered: 04 Nov 2022 via TNT

3 Likes

Biometrics and BRPs - via Standard service.

Path: Talent
Stage 2 application submitted: 2nd November
Biometrics: 7th November 18:00
Decision: 11th November 17:15
BRP delivered: within 1 week in the mail

3 Likes

Has stage 2 application ever been rejected? assuming all background checks etc are good. I was in the UK previously for example, on a working holiday visa.

1 Like