Stage 1 waiting times?

Did you get endorsed?

Have anyone been endorsed recently?

Hi @Joebb, I hope you are well. I’m waiting for the decision. Should get the result by next week as today is the day 1 of 8th week since I submitted my application. I will post a comment as soon as I get the decision. All the best to us all :crossed_fingers:

Did you receive the decision? I had been wondering :slight_smile: x

Hi, yes, unfortunately I got a reject but it seems they have’t read my evidences completely. So I filed an appeal.
Kundan

Sorry, when did you apply and when did you get a decision

Ok, have you had any other edits?

Sorry to hear @kundan_kanan after all the weeks of waiting. It’s nice that you have a good reason to appeal. Wishing you the best.

Nope, feeling anxious.

Hi @coffeexpac any update or edits on your application this week? I haven’t heard back from lawyer but as of last week there was no further edits since 4th June.

My last edited changed (21 June) a day after I submitted (20 June) my application. Does this refer to as one edit? Or how do I check the number of edits?

Nope, this week is week 8 - 9 so I will likely to email them. I have talked to a solicitor and he has mentioned that his clients that were successful have experienced 5 to 8+ weeks of wait in the past so I’m trying to be patient. Good luck with you too @mgill xxx

I would say so. If the last edit is updated from the day you applied, that’s the edit.

1 Like

I have submitted just a week ago, and haven’t heard anything yet. Applying within the UK.

what is the address to email them?

Hi All,

Just got the decision on my application. I applied for Exceptional Talent but got approved for Exceptional Promise. It is still great news but a slightly disappointed that they didn’t grant me ET.

Application Date: 20th May
Approved: 25th June

Question for the community if I should request a review in hopes of getting Exceptional Talent? I have 20 years of overall experience and 5 years of relevant/high growth experience post MBA.

Is there a chance that I may loose Exceptional Promise in the review? Please advise.
@Francisca_Chiedu

4 Likes

wow! congratulations still eventhough they didnt endorse you for something you applied for.

Did they give you any reason to the decision?

My solicitor sent me the approval email from home office. It doesn’t contain any detailed feedback…

"Tech Nation has advised that you meet its criteria for Exceptional Promise and I am therefore satisfied that you can be endorsed under Global Talent.

Although you applied under the Exceptional Talent criteria, the endorsing body advised that you instead met its criteria for Exceptional Promise.

Full details of how to apply to the Home Office for stage 2 of the Global Talent category, including the relevant fees, are available on the visas and immigration pages of the gov.uk website."

2 Likes

oh wow - no detailed feedback at all!

im still thrilled for you! thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. And all the best to everyone else who are still waiting!

1 Like