Stage 1 waiting times?

Not yet, based on the timing of other applicants I think my answer will come next week

1 Like

i got rejection , please guide me how to appeal. Can we change the evidence or criteria ?

Wow, sorry about that @Abarna_Rj, what was the feedback on yours?

I’m sorry to hear that! You can’t change your evidence, but you can address your reviewer’s critiques and clarify or point out mistakes where necessary. Reapplication is the only way to change criteria and evidences.

Keep your head up, it’ll all work out :yellow_heart:

yes I saw there was a form, I submitted it immediately.

2 Likes

so how do we track the new application,I sent them an email with the form, any idea what the next stage ?

if it makes you feel better some of my comments ALSO made no sense haha I feel like there’s something weird going on with Tech Nation right now

1 Like

They’ll send you an email confirming they’ve received it and then it’s the same process as the first application. You’ll see edits and then they will send you revised comments (and hopefully an endorsement!!)

2 Likes

Don’t why everyone is getting rejected…please appeal with same document and try to reinforce your point of view… thats all we can do… best of luck

1 Like

Did you get your decision … i hope its a positive one …

Still in my waiting period @Komal_Sheikh, I applied outside the UK, awaiting their positive feedback.

1 Like

Any edits you receive

Just 2 edits, for now. I guess you have to wait for feedback from TechNation

1 Like

Congratulations @Kelechi_Egbosi

1 Like

Guys, what’s the wait time looking like? Any one gotten feedback recently?

@komal_sheikh @ellagna @Abarna_Rj - Did you appeal? How did you go about the process? I have a copy of the global-endorse-review-08-2021.pdf of this document. Did you convert it into a Word doc and then add your appeal comments against each point you wanted to counter, or just work directly on the pdf version?
I am actually not sure about part 2 (page04)

If you think that your application was incorrectly processed or that the endorsing body did not apply its criteria correctly, you should enter the reason for non-endorsement in the first box, and in the second box, state where you think the error was made. Where you think more than one error was made, repeat the process, selecting a new box each time.(I checked but it seems it cannot be done in pdf version) Please keep your explanations brief and concise
in order to maximize the use of the space provided. (is there a limit given it needs to make super easy to help them understand?)

I have appealed using pdf format. You can easily type text into it.

I applied same way and got response as well. It’s rejected again

Sorry about that @Abarna_Rj

Hi Everyone, I applied on 24th July from outside UK as an engineer in AI and got the endorsement yesterday. I couldn’t check on edits as i applied through Sterlin law firm. Thank you everyone for the support. i gathered lot from this forum. i ll share my application details soon as i have a free time for others to learn.

5 Likes