Stage 1 waiting times?

Hi, does anyone know which email address does the email come from usually?

They sent me two, one from GlobalTalentEndorsements@homeoffice.gov.uk and one from home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk

1 Like

Did you get both the emails together? Or one later after the other

Like a minute apart! Good luck - you got this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All, I thought I would jump in with the group waiting here. :slight_smile: I submitted my Home Office and Tech Nation Stage 1 applications from outside the UK on Monday, July 31. I got a confirmation email from GlobalTalentEndorsements@homeoffice.gov.uk on August 1st that “your application has been referred to Tech Nation.”

My question is, where are people seeing the edits to their applications? Do they show up in the “Activity” tab of my submitted Tech Nation Visa Application on the smapply website? Or somewhere else?

1 Like

Are you appealing the decision

Yup, submitted my appeal yesterday!

1 Like

I wish you the best @ellagna

1 Like

Hey @Monica_G

When you log in to your portal, at the top of the activity tab, you will see a “Preview” button

Click on it, and you should be able to see Last Edited close to your application ID.

1 Like

I got two edits on same day today, I think tomorrow I will get my decision.

I have only one question , the ones who get approved will they also receive any additional email apart from endorsement email?

Every one receives two mails

Best of luck for your decision

1 Like

Thanks, I am trying to be positive considering.my application as it’s promise and also I am in start up visa in the UK, but let’s see

All the best @Abarna_Rj :clap:

1 Like

Thank you, wish you the same

1 Like

I’m rooting for you!

3 Likes

Good one…best of luck

1 Like

Thank you, I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Don’t worry I hope everything turns positive for you

1 Like

Do you get any notification of appeal