Stage 1 waiting times?

@Maryam please where did you apply from?

I applied from the U.K.

Ohh great. Thanks @Maryam

1 Like

congratulationssssssss. please can you give a break down of your application

Here Exceptional Promise Application Review

I also got another edit today but no answer.
If I won’t get a response tomorrow I’m assuming it’s a rejection :disappointed_relieved:
Too many edits are not a good sign…

I was told that it doesn’t mean cuz I was also scared of this as well. So let’s keep our finger crossed.

@Ido_Moshe where did you apply from?

Not the UK :slight_smile:

Anyone from outside of UK who has submitted application on or before 28th Feb for Talent and still waiting? Does the process usually takes 8 weeks or is it because of the huge volume of applications? Any inputs?

Submitted Feb 18th and still waiting , not sure about edits since applied through consultancy. I guess in this thread itself 5 of us waiting in Feb month applications.
@h-main @sid8687 @James_Shannon @Grace and including you @Sroy_24 6 of us.
Lets hope positively though rejection % is high for long waiting( in general).

@Ramesh87 - good summary. I did reach out tech nation and they mentioned that my ‘application is being processed’ and that 5 to 8 weeks is the estimated processing time. Not sure what that means in terms of approval/ rejection. Has anyone else tried reaching out for a status?

Yea, I’ve applied from outside the UK on 26th Feb.

Maybe applications from outside the UK generally taking longer to be processed?

You don’t need to worry or email them, the estimated period is written on their website

I understand that we are all curiously waiting and all that. We need to not read too much meaning to edits as the person here got endorsed after 4 edits. I also know a friend who got rejection after 3 edits. It is hard to wait but then there is not much we can do about things that are seemingly out of our control than to hope for the best. Moreso, it can be hard to even track these edits as two edits can indeed be done in less than 5 minutes. I observed the same pattern on my application.

Submitted 7th March,
1st edit 13th March
2nd and 3rd edit 16th March (17:33 and 17:37 GMT)

Cheers!

2 Likes

Yes , we have to write after 8 weeks only as per the guide line.
So let’s wait for 8 weeks wait period to write to them.

You could be right, then again I recently got my 6th edit :sweat_smile:
Maybe I’m over thinking things but it doesn’t feel like it’ll end with an endorsement… Hope I’m wrong about it

Hi, I applied March 16th, received two edits and was approved yesterday for promise. Found these forums helpful in the process, so I wanted to share my experience. I applied the business route.

3 Likes

congrats @stuck10… Looks like Promise is a very promising route… lol

2 Likes