Stage 1 waiting times?

Yep but I read yesterday that they have to let go off most people or all since Barclays has denied adding them to their workforce and government wont do anything about it so I wonder if anyone would actually be there to review these applications after all!

Wow we are on the same boat last edit was on the 08th of March, but I don’t believe it is a rejection, as rejection email comes fast , they are probably still typing out our endorsement :grinning:

4 Likes

@Mummytwins lets hope that, although it should be automated, but its good to know that we are on the same boat for the timeline.

Was it your second or third edit too?

3rd Edit

Timeline

Submitted: 01 March
1st Edit- 3rd March
2nd Edit-06 March
3rd Edit-08th March

@Mummytwins you submitted after me so if you get an endorsement I should know for rejection definitively.

Please let me know when you get one :slight_smile:

I don’t think you should read too much into it. It’s not a computer program, these are real people going over the applications and many different things can factor in and influence the duration. Each application is completely unique, literally, and we know nothing about the amount of resources they have. Best we can do is stay patient.

2 Likes

Same date Submitted. March 1st

I wasn’t monitoring my Edit. But currently Last edit was March 06

Just got my endorsement letter for promise. So lets check our email . God is good

7 Likes

Congrats @Mummytwins

What time did you receive the email?

1 Like

How many edits and what time did you receive the email?

Congrats MummyTwins.

1 Like

Congratulations @Mummytwins

congratulations @Mummytwins

I got my first edit today too

@Ayomi when did you submit

7th of March @Mors_E

Congratulations @Mummytwins
Just curious are you switching from an existing visa in UK or applied from abroad?

I have received no edits or activity on my application and I submitted February 16th. Should there be some kind of email confirming receipt or change to my application status? I am getting concerned.

There is an email confirming the submittion of the application, with the subject “Tech Nation Visa - Application Submitted”, and on the TN website the application should be marked as “Submitted” with a green icon. There’s no indication of progression other than the edits, and there have been known cases of people not getting any edits at all. (and still getting the endorsement)

I get it, it’s stressful. I’m waiting for a response on my application as well.
I don’t believe there’s anything to do other than patiently wait.
I guess that some applications could take longer than others.

@Ido_Moshe same here applied on 20th Feb and still waiting. Just curious when did you apply?

1 Like

Submitted: 5 March
1st Edit: 13 March
2nd Edit: 14 March
3rd Edit: 14 March

as you can see, I check often :sweat_smile:

2 Likes