3rd edit - 02 Mar

Let’s see what happens

Applied on 22nd Feb
First edit 26th Feb
Second Edit 6th March
Endorsement Email :blush: 7th March

6 Likes

Congrats!

I submitted on the 16th of Feb and haven’t heard anything back.

Given that you applied after me I’m wondering if there is any way to follow up on this or to check if maybe something was submitted incorrectly. Does anyone know if this is possible?

My timeline:

• February 7th: Submitted the tech nation application.
  • February 8th: 1st edit
  • February 20th (morning): 2nd edit
  • February 20th (afternoon): Received the Home Office email confirming I had been endorsed for Talent.
  • February 21st: Went for my biometrics appointment.

Still waiting for a reply from the Home Office for Stage 2. Anyone in a similar situation? (Inside UK, visa switch from Tier 2)

I’m hoping to hear back from Stage 2 soon otherwise I’ll have to miss my upcoming travel :disappointed:

2 Likes

Did you get an endorsement? @fxthysq

@Rahul_Basu Have you gotten any more edits or the decision itself?

@Anand

So my edit sequence is:
1st edit: 24th Feb 12pm
2nd edit: 8th Mar 3pm
3rd edit: 9th Mar 9pm

Am waiting to hear from them, let’s see

Submitted 1st of March
1st Edit: 6th March

Still waiting

@Arsshad did you receive a decision yet?

Not yet @Rahul_Basu.

Hi all, Has anyone submitted the document on the 1st March and received the endorsement? I see few people are getting endorsements in 3 to 5 days however in some cases it takes 3 to 4 weeks or more. Is there a particular reason for this?

Submitted on Feb 18th and still waiting …

• 24 days
  • 3 weeks and 3 days
1 Like

Probably most of the cases submitted in UK with other visa getting quicker decisions( easy to verify) and applications lodged outside UK taking more time.

1 Like

Submitted 4th of March
Email from home office 6th of March
Still no one edit

1 Like

@Sroy_24 Some people are part of accelarators and such who are eligible for the fast track applications, dont get too worried about this. The standard happy path is 3 weeks for a decision. Going beyond 4th edit is most likely a rejection

Good to know. thank you @Rahul_Basu. Fingers crossed.

@Kristina_Kiseleva have you lodged from UK or from outside UK ?

1 Like

It may not be. I know of someone who applied within UK that submitted on the 9th of February that is waiting for an update. 2 edits so far. Its 5 weeks now.

I havent personally heard anything from tech nation. So after 3 edits and the 3rd edit was last Thu (today is Monday) I am preparing for a rejection and thus an appeal.

Any help on how it can be done correctly, also if some of you are willing to consult (for a small fee) please let me know, I’d like to get some help here and since TechNation would be closing in 2 weeks, I gotta hurry :slight_smile:

My understanding isTech Nation will continue to accept applications until further notice. Isn’t that correct?