Stage 1 waiting times?

Thank you! I applied for promise

Since you applied for exceptional promise, I am suprised at the feedback. For promise you need at least 2 evidence and one evidence for the mandatory criteria. So point out to them that you provided evidence based on what is stated in the tech nation guide and as a promising talent the evidence you provided demonstrates that you have the potential to become a future lead. You need to now explain the evidence in details and how it shows you have potential. For the optional criteria, explain that this are work you did outside your immediate employment. To be honest, I think tech nation needs to clarify if optional criteria two means your contribution has to be outside your skill, that part of the guide has become ambiguous. Explain to them how the evidence you have provided advances the sector.
If there is any additional evidence that was not considered also point it out. You need to show the importance of your document, and for the fellowship programme you need to demonstrate it importance and explain that it is consistent as it is a year programme that you only provided your most recent contribution based on the limitation of three pages.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll include these points when applying for a review.

write to home office

I received endorsement email and in the following you can see the details of my application:

Here’s my timeline:

Submitted: Nov 30th
First Edit: Dec 5th
Second Edit: 16 Dec 2022 18:08 (IRST)
Third Edit: 16 Dec 2022 23:27 (IRST)
Endorsement email: Dec 17 at 12:41 AM

wish you endorsement email

My timeline looks like this:

Submitted: Nov 13
First Edit: Nov 22
Second Edit: Nov 26
Third Edit: Dec 8
Fourth Edit: Dec 16

What do you guys think about this pattern?

Has anybody gotten more than 5 edits, and still gotten endorsed?

Rejected today due to insufficient evidence for Global Talent.

Feedback was that I didn’t have sufficient evidence for both of my optional criteria.

The truth is, the sample evidence list on TN website is really just a guide. The assessors intuitively raise the bar, as time goes on and they see more impressive applications. What got endorsed 6 months ago might be considered insufficient today.

2 Likes

That’s what I noticed too. I used someone that got endorsed for exceptional talent as a guide to my exceptional promise route and got rejected.

1 Like

In the next couple of years, the bar for getting endorsed by Tech Nation would be astronomical.

1 Like

Please has anyone gotten feedback from tech nation since 23rd December. I had my second edit on 23rd and nothing has changed till this moment. I submited my application on 29th November.

They’re on a break from Dec 23rd till 4th January

1 Like

Compliments of the season to all here!

Have you seen any statement from them?

There’s a banner on the TechNation Guide page — the one that has the document checklist and sample evidences.

Right, I see. It says: ‘Please Note: Tech Nation’s Visa office will be closed over the Christmas & New Year period from 23rd December to 3rd January. Applications will remain open and be processed within official timeframes.’

They still process applications within this people, I know people who got endorsed around the 31st of December last year

1 Like

I know we shouldn’t be fixated on edits especially during the holidays, but, here’s my timeframe

Submitted: Dec 8
First Edit: Dec 22
Second Edit: Dec 23

Nothing since then. Is this sign of a rejection?

Sharing data point, applied as Talent.
Submitted: 3 Dec 2022 11:02 (GMT)

Edits:

1. 12 Dec 2022 09:51 (GMT)
  2. 31 Dec 2022 15:34 (GMT)
  3. 1 Jan 2023 17:40 (GMT)

Still waiting to hear back from TN.

Edits on 31 Dec and 1 Jan look quite strange, considering Christmas break and weekend.

Hey folks! Just got the endorsement as an exceptional promise today.

Here is my timeline:
Application: 13 December
1st edit: 21 December
2nd edit: 26 December (13:16 GMT+5)
3rd edit: 26 December (13:23 GMT+5)
4th edit: 3 January (16:38 GMT+5)
Email: 3 January (16:45 GMT+5)

Good luck to all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes