Stage 1 waiting times?

Congratulations. Assessors look at different things. It is possible you have a unique experience that you underestimated. People who get less feedback on their post often didn’t articulate their evidence or It was missed. I try to respond to most questions unless someone else has said the same thing. I also understand that people from certain geographical background with fewer applicants may have and edge. Some times it is not exactly clear what some assessor find exceptional. If you would like to share your list of evidence, it may help someone else experiencing impostor syndrome.

1 Like

Anyone who applied around (or before) 23rd Nov haven’t got the 1st edit so far?

1 Like

I applied on Nov 13th, and here’s my timeline so far:

Submitted: Nov 13th
First Edit: Nov 22nd
Second Edit: Nov 26th
Third Edit: Dec 8th

1 Like

You got any update from technation?

I haven’t gotten one yet

When did you submit?

I am in the process of rejection appeal, There are multiple boxes in the review form with word limit of 200 words(One box - Assessor feedback and other response box), The highlighted statement confusing me, Assessor provided multiple feedback for one criteria, Can I split the assessor feedback in each boxes and provide relevant response or I have to concise response in single box.

@Francisca_Chiedu
@Mideade
@Chaitanya_Bapat

caveat: I haven’t undergone the appeal process. So I’m just reading the information provided in above image and telling you my interpretation of it.

Yes I believe so.

“Where you think more than one error was made, repeat the process, selecting a new box each time”.
from the image they seem to permit you to create multiple boxes.

Highlighted statement = Do not repeat the same reason for non-endorsement in 2 separate reason boxes
This makes sense. Not sure what’s the confusion.

Hi Chaitanya, my apologies I missed your previous question. I got endorsed for Talent. Applied for OC1 & OC3. In general, based on the profiles I’ve seen here, I wasn’t sure I’d make the cut. I think what helped were two things:

1. Highlighting how my experiences in the digital identity sector are unique ie. there’s very few individuals around the world with expertise in both Hyperledger Indy & ISO 18013-5.
  2. Very clear outline of what I plan to do and how my past experiences make me the right person for it

Evidences

1. Mandatory - List of publications (guest contributor to a book about digital identity, article on a blockchain industry journal, series of blogs)
  2. Mandatory - List of speaking engagements - about 8 different events, incl. one youtube link
  3. LoR from CEO of the company I worked at for over 4 years outlining thought leadership and commercial contributions
  4. Mandatory - evidence of founding a company and advisory engagements
  5. OC1 - Evidence of launching a new digital identity product from scratch as a PM and certificates which outline compliance with the ISO 18013-5 standard
  6. OC1 - Evidence of launching another digital identity product as a PM and client references which show how the product is used
  7. OC 1 - A document outlining how I contributed to the digital identity sector with an interoperability proposal between two dominant digital identity standards
  8. OC3 - LoR from former Chief Commercial Officer outlining commercial contributions to another project which was spun off into a separate company
  9. OC3 - Bonuses received for commercial contributions above
  10. OC3 - Salary 2021, 2022 and ESOP bonuses for these years

Let me know if there’s anything else I could do to help. Also happy to have a chat if that would be helpful. Cheers

3 Likes

Nice one! Encouraged.

1 Like

Please tell me if anyone received endorsement applying after 10th November?

Just got a third edit at 9am

Timeline looks like this:

Submitted 16th of Nov
First edit 30th of Nov
Second edit 8th of Nov
Third edit 12 of Nov

Hoping to hear back today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Got 2 edits in a row today, these should be the 4th and 5th

Timeline:
Applied 6 November
1st edit 15 November
2nd 25 November
3rd 30 November
4th, 5th 12 December

No idea what to expect but at least something is happening

2 Likes

I just got endorsed for Exceptional Talent today. I applied on the 21st of November, 2022. My biggest lesson through this process is - Be anxious for nothing.

I only got two edits in total. I have cause to believe edits might be a vanity metric. Just give it time.

Looking back, my biggest regret was becoming too agitated about what was out of my control.

I wish everyone looking forward to endorsement this week the best of luck.

8 Likes

congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face:
Please, what do you mean here? “My biggest regret was becoming too agitated about what was out of my control.”

I was too fixated on edits and it got me really agitated. I remember refreshing my application once very hour because I did not want to miss any edit so I can predetermine my chances. Poor me!

1 Like

Congratulations @kokomansion

Your message is everything I need right now :sweat_smile: super anxious. Refreshing for edits every other minute.

I applied on November 21st as well, 2 edits so far.

1 Like

Congratulations. I wonder how the obsession for edits became a thing, totally a waste of time. Put in a good application and ho to sleep knowing that you are a typical applicant that will get endorsed.

2 Likes

I was also rejected after 5th edits, please I would also like to appeal but I have read and read the reasons over and over, I don’t seem to fully understand the reason stated. Can you help?

I am not sure what yo mean by you don’t understand the reason stated. Didn’t they give specific reason why you were not endorsed? Are there evidence you submitted that the assessor overlooked? If you put the evidence together and don’t understand the reason, i am not sure how i can help.

You can share the reasons give on the forum to get some pointers on what you should address. also list the evidence you submitted so we can understand the thinking of the assessor.