Stage 1 waiting times?

Thanks Mideade, Here is the feedback

For MC , I have given several evidences along with reference letter but assessor not considered any of them.

For OC3, Assessor says I have exceeded limit but I have rechecked and it is within the limit of 3 pages.

I would require help to appeal the decision.

Looks promising so far! 8-day gap between submission and first edit is normal, as per data we have in this chat.

When did you apply? Got my first edit November 30th as well. I applied 21st of the same month.

Hi, I applied on the 16th of November.

1 Like

How many years of experience do you have?

6+ years of experience

Well, it’s possible you provided evidence but didn’t articulate how you meet the criteria. Also, your recommenders may not have stated why you are considered exceptional. In any case, congratulations.

2 Likes

18 November, got first and second edit on 30 Nov and third edit on 6th December and in less than hour got email

1 Like

Hi! I wonder how do those “edits” look like in the Tech Nation interface? I have only а “moved application to stage Assessment” activity 3 weeks ago when I had applied. Should those edits appear in the activity list? Thanx!

Good question. It is a bit unintuitive to figure that out. From my understanding one has to manually keep track of previous edits because you can only see the “latest status” i.e. “submitted” or “last edited”.

Go to https://tech-nation-visa.smapply.io/prog/

Or navigate to “My Applications” from the top menu bar of the tech-nation-visa.smapply.io website

This is how it looks for me today

1 Like

Oh, yes, thank you! You have to switch to a list mode to see that. Mine is Last Edited at Dec, 7th, something is being processed. Well!

1 Like

When did you submit your application?

November, 16, that’s about 3 weeks ago

Check out the letter you received when applying with subject “Tech Nation Visa - Application Created”, there is a link inside " You can access your application here." Then use login and password used for application.

Last edit time is in the application “table” viewed in a list mode. Screenshot is up here.

I guess 3 weeks is almost a minimum time for the most applicants, so you just have to wait. There are references that it could possibly last up to 6-8 weeks, but hopefully faster.

Thank you for your help.

I received an endorsement email 1 hr before only.

1 Like

Congrats @Naga_Perla

I applied November 21st too.

First edit November 30th

Second edit December 8 - 23:23 WAT

1 Like

Congratulations @Naga_Perla

1 Like

Did you apply from inside the uk?

Everyone’s timeline is different

Yes! I applied it from London