Stage 1 waiting times?

I applied the same day 26th, and only got one edit too same day without a follow up edit. If there is no follow up edit does it mean the application will be rejected? Just curious

i still don’t know why people are being fixated about the edits. If you got a notification you have been endorsed, that it.

what do you guys mean by edits?

I really don’t know but base on the comments so far, lack of edits and long wait period most likely means a rejection is coming but it’s still possible to be endorsed.

what are edits? can you please explain? is it going back and editing the application?

I got the endorsement today — Nov 21!

I applied on Oct 31 to Promise as an Experienced Product Manager. History of edits:

1. Nov 8
  2. Nov 18
  3. Nov 19 (Saturday)
  4. Nov 20 (Sunday)

Thanks for all from this forum, and I wish you good luck :slight_smile:

6 Likes

what was the reason for rejection?

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing more about your packet? What evidences did you provide? Which optional criterion did you go for? Who were your referees? Thanks in advance!

What is edit? Can someone please explain?

@Naga_Perla when you log into your tech nation account. it says preview and shows when was the last time someone made an edit on your application from tech nation team. Although I don’t know what is the significance really but its a good way to pass the time. Eventually what really matters is if you got an endorsement or not. Just keep positive if you have applied and forget if you can! that is hard to do!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Currently I’ve been waiting for six weeks (since 11thof Oct), and have had no edits during that time.
Three weeks ago TechNation sent me an email saying that my application had been passed on to their panel of experts.
I just want to check to see if anyone else has had a similar experience as I’m concerned that my application may have been missed.
Thanks,
Ben.

just be patient, the maximum waiting time is 8 weeks. if you are concerned you can contact the home office, incase you have been endorsed and your message ended up in the junk folder.

Thanks Francisca,
That’s a good suggestion, I’ll get in touch with them and see what they say.

1 Like

Got my first edit today… Getting a little more anxious.

Submitted: Nov 12
First Edit : Nov 23.

Got endorsed on the 23rd of November. I have been waiting for more than a month and almost lost hope :slight_smile: I applied as a talent but received a promise instead.
My edits history:
Applied - 19th October
1st Edit - 31st October
2nd Edit - 14th November
3rd Edit - 23rd November 17:23 GMT+5
4th Edit - 23rd November 20:32 GMT+5
Endorsed - 23rd November 23:31 GMT+5

My edits pattern is different from many people who got endorsed here. My guess is that I applied for talent but was forwarded to promise, so waiting times increased. Don’t lose hope until you get a rejection, guys!

12 Likes

Did you get any update?

Got another edit. Here’s my timeline so far

Submitted: Nov 12
First Edit : Nov 23
Second Edit: Nov 27

Any thoughts on the above pattern?

What’s the timeline of your submission and your edits, @Kaivalyauea ?

1 Like

Global promise:

Application submission: 7th Nov
First edit: 19th Nov
Sec edit: 25th Nov

Still waiting. Any idea what would be happening?

Exceptional Promise

Got my first edit today. Fingers crossed everything goes well.

Applied: 16th Nov
First edit: 30th Nov