Stage 1 waiting times?

RHCE, ECIH and AWS Solutions Architect.

1 Like

@Francisca_Chiedu I provided employment contracts, certifications in RHCE, ECIH and AWS. Evidences of technical blogs written and teaching for mentoring program. Also provided evidence of prize winning in a tech hackathon.
In my past experience I have worked with Managed Cloud Service Providers for 6 years, i think thats not considerd by Tech Nation including all other evidences.

what is your specific tech skill you selected in your application

Systems Engineer under Apps and Software Development.

Timeline
Applied: Oct 16
First edit: Oct 28
Second edit: Oct 30
Third edit: Nov 11

Nothing since then. It’s exactly one month today. Still waiting.

2 Likes

Hello everyone? Please what’s the average waiting time from those applying from the uk? Thanks

Congrats on your endorsement! May I ask what sector are your in? Did u apply for technical or business role?

Hey!

Thank you! Applied for technical role. I have a mix of experience in AI and Blockchain.

Applied for Software Engineer on 13th November. I know it’s early, but I’m so anxious.

Timeline
Applied: Oct 26
First edit: Nov 7
Second edit: Nov 16
Third edit: Nov 17
Endorsed (Talent): Nov 18

4 Likes

Hello all, I just received an email from home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk saying I have been endorsed. Is this legit? I received no notifications about edits before this, where do you check edits?

4 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: I applied the same day Oct 26th, last edit was Nov 7th. Hoping to get some response soon. There’s a good chance it would be rejected though. Cos it’s been so long without a follow up edit.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Alexey_Z, that’s ~3 weeks, I’m just curious, did you apply from within the UK?

Thanks! Yes, I applied from within the UK

1 Like

Hi All- Just submitted on the 9th of this month. What do you guys mean by edits e.g first edit, second edit??

Yes you’ve been endorsed.
Congratulations

1 Like

Heartiest congratulations. Do you mind sharing your data point? Optional criterion you selected & Evidences you provided, etc. Thanks in advance!

Congratulations! Talent / Promise? Do you mind sharing your optional criterion & evidences you provided?

Applied — 31 Oct — field Experienced Product Manager;
1st edit — 08 Nov;
2nd — 18 Nov;
3rd — 19 Nov.

Still waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats. Do you mind sharing more info on your application? optional criterion you chose, 10 evidences that you uploaded, any tips? Thanks in advance