Stage 1 waiting times?

How long did your appeal take?

Congratulations @majmal @Juliet_Wanjohi

2 Likes

Congratulations to all who got endorsement this month so far
The good news in this month is none from here got rejected yet…Everyone who applied got success so far
Hope remaining will get good news soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

if anyone noticed edit timing and edits are mostly same for @majmal and @Juliet_Wanjohi
GMT 0 = EAT +3

2 Likes

any updates from anyone who applied in early October? my last edit shows 1 Nov and it’s been nothing after that and 5+ weeks overall :unamused:

No updates yet
Last Monday many received updates… Has anyone got decision?

Got the Rejection today in all MC, OC2 and OC3.
Will be reapplying through some consultant as my profile and experience is mix of DevOps and System Engineering and I applied in hurry earlier.
Below is my profile and would appreciate for better suggestions.
I am working as Lead System Engineer from last 2 years having overall 9 plus years of work experience with different multinational companies as a Linix Engineer and DevOps from Pakistan.
I had given 4 recommendation letters from a Director, CTOs and CEO for who I worked in the Past.
Out of myHelli Anatasia,
Hope you doing well, can you please tell how much you charge for submitting a review against my application for endorsement by Tech Nation.
Thank you. Direct job I used to write Technical Blogs for multiple bloggers and companies. I have been teaching for two years as a Mentorship program as well.
Please suggest if someone can help me taking minimum charges to rearrange my evidences and recommendation letters to put my profile in order as per required by TechNation.

The assessor here is just lazy. The feedback is vague. He just copied what’s on TN website and pasted it

what evidence did you submit? The feedback is vague but it appears you recommendation letters didn’t give details about your achievements and other points stated in the tech nation guide. Besides, your wok suggests like you worked in ERP consultancy.

Have a third edit on the 8th of November. Still quiet after that. I assume this is a reject. Waiting :frowning:

So sad to hear news…Don’t give up, learn from mistakes, make profile stronger and reapply

When did you apply and get first, second edits? I think this week will give decision

26th applied
28th first edit
5th second
8th third

Then - nothing. Yeah, I assume the result will be at this week. Regarding to the forum it will be “no” 99%.

Let’s hope you will get endorsement

@liz @Iheacho_Stanley @pralayankari @Peter @amberg
Have you guys received any update so far?

Hi, got my 4th edit on Monday morning and was hoping to get some decision today. Unfortunately, nothing yet (applied October 10th, which makes 5+ weeks of waiting as of now)

One more edit (second) yesterday.
Applied 24th
Edit November 1
Edit November 14

Thanks for sharing, Liz!
What path did you apply? Software Engineer?

OC3 → evidence provided here such as certifications does not show an impact in the sector

If I may know, what certification did you provide?

It was Digital Design

1 Like