Stage 1 waiting times?

anybody here applied around Nov 13th? What’s your edit timeline so far?

Applied 19 Nov
First edit 30 Nov around 12:00
Second edit again 30 Nov around 18:00
Any thoughts?

1 Like

Looks promising! Good luck hoping all goes well

1 Like

Looks good so far! The third edit is like a make-or-break situation. You’ve gotten two so far, so you’re still pretty much in the running!

On my part, it’s been 4 days since my 2nd edit, and I’m getting nervous. Any thoughts, guys?

1 Like

Hey, could you please explain to me what exactly 3rd edit means?

I applied on 6 November
1st edit 15 November
2nd 25 November
3rd 30 November 8:57 GMT, yesterday

getting so nervous

I have the exact same timelines as your self. applied 7th Nov and third edit was on the 30th.

1 Like

Good luck to us and everyone here :star:

1 Like

Finally I can come here to type something. I have always come here to read and just learn from everything shared here. It has been a very long and tough journey but I’m glad my mind is at peace now. Thank you to all who share information here, you are all appreciated.

Submitted - 19th September
1st Edit - 26th September
2nd Edit - 4th October
3rd Edit - 8th October
4th Edit - 16 October
5th Edit - 30 October
Rejected - 2nd November

Reason for rejection was that for OC3 and I was given MC and OC1. Reason was I didn’t show my impact and didn’t explain what my contribution was.

I would be honest to say that my evidence for OC3 was just a design and I didn’t explain my personal contribution.

I applied for an appeal 3 days after the rejection letter after reading again and again and speaking to some tech nation alumni and I explained what my contribution was in my appeal. I also pointed another project I worked on that clearly showed my impact according to tech nation criteria even though I didn’t use this as OC3.

Appeal/review submitted - 5th November
I observed there are edits during review as well.

So edits during review.

Submitted - 5th November
Sent to home office - 7th November
First Edit - 21st November (I think)
2nd Edit - 26th November
3rd Edit - 29th November

Endorsement - 1st December (For Promise).

I’m wishing everyone a positive result. Don’t also feel discouraged about a rejection, just read their reasons carefully and try to seek advice from people who have had the experience and send a review.

9 Likes

I believe there isn’t a pattern.
Like @Francisca_Chiedu always said - put a good case, prove that you are passionate and was able to have relevant contribution in your field.

I was watching the topics and a bit worried about the edits but they don’t really help a lot. I had days with multiple edits, and long periods with no edits during the process.
Applying from the UK, I got endorsed for talent in 3 weeks and 2 days - Tech IC type of profile.

2 Likes

Got the endorsement, Thanks to all the community here.

4 Likes

Just curious, at what time they’ve sent the email?

It’s not a factual indication of anything. But, we on this forum have noticed that after the 3rd edit, most people get endorsed within 1 - 2 working days.

But, nowadays, we’ve seen people get endorsed after about 5 edits spanning 4-5 weeks.

2 Likes

Please, do you mind sharing your edit timeline so far?

Congratulations. I really don’t know how this edit thread became a thing. It just makes people anxious. There are profiles who just need to go to sleep knowing they will get endorsed.

1 Like

not yet, really hope to get anything already

I agree there isn’t a common pattern and it varies based on different profiles

I have completely different pattern in my case:

Submitted on 7th Nov
1st edit: 16th Nov
No more edits

not sure if you guys seen a similar pattern?!

1 Like

Hello Guys,

About to submit my application for Talent this weekend.

Any very recent changes (from TechNation) i need to keep abreast of to be sure i don’t miss any fundamental information?

Thank you.

I submitted my application on Nov 13, I’m still waiting on them.

Yes, I’ve seen a similar pattern. What happened in the case I saw, was that the edits later came in a waterfall — 3 in quick succession within 2 days.

Got the endorsement (Talent) on 1st December! My track:

Application: 6th November
1st edit: 15th November
2nd edit: 27th November
3rd edit: 30th November (14:53 GMT)
4th edit: 30th November (14:54 GMT)
Email: 1st December

Good luck to all! :slight_smile:

13 Likes