Stage 1 waiting times?

Hi Julia, can You please link me up with you agent?

The agency is Sterling Law

So I asked this to two solicitors today. Quite funny both gave contradictory answers. One was free and the other charged £100 for 30 mins call. Confused.

1 Like

Which country are they?

I am not sure though

You dependents get ILR based on their eligibility and visa conditions it could be either 5 yrs of stay on global talent dependent or tier 2 dependent , OR 10 year route for all other cases. That’s what is my understanding based on discussion with my immigration solicitor

This is the most common question people on global talent have.

So once you get you ILR in 3 years , your dependents get an extension for 3 years on the GT dependent and once they complete 5 years they can apply for an ILR

If you want to verify this just goto UKVI and try looking into steps of applying for a global talent dependent visa and at one stage they ask what was the route your partner got an ILR and there is an option to select global talent .

Google this and there are immigration forums where multiple folks have gone through this and got their ILR and their dependents extension on GT visa .

If you find something else other than this, please educate me I am under same circumstances .

2 Likes

Would it be possible to resell the DIY package ? I tried to find it on the website but I could not find. Thanks!

1 Like

Applied on October 24 and just received an edit yesterday, November 1.
Does it timestamp each time there is an edit or do you just need to constantly check for new edit timestamps?

yes @amberg
You don’t know when next edit will come so need to keep eye on preview
btw have you applied for business or technical?
There are many in this channel who applied on Oct and waiting for news

It only shows the last edit on the preview page. So you should check regularly.

Thanks @pralayankari!
@Kieran I applied for Business in Digital Technology. Am so anxious as prepping this took so much work and time.

4 Likes

Finally got update, rejected, feedback was im at very early stages of career.

Mandetory was accepted.
Rejected on oc3 due to insufficient information and oc2 as salary record and tax are considered as examples only.

Sad to hear your news @Ahsan_Fayaz
Would you mind to share detail feedback?

@Ahsan_Fayaz sorry about your rejection. But look at the brighter side, you can gather up more evidences and re-apply in a year or two coz it’s too early for you.

Thanks everyone here is brief overview of my docs:

Mandetory: accepted

1. Silver medal in software engineering.
  2. Funded by IGnite for major project.
  3. First class degree in master from uni of hull uk.
  4. Transcripts.
  5. Two research papers.

Oc2: rejected

1. Job offer letter in uk highly paid.
  2. Tax history of one year.

Oc3: rejected
reference letter from company in their major project contributions.

Applied myself didnot had any knowledge and not seen this forum until applied i should have reviewed it before applyinh if i knew. PS i will get sponsorship from company but this visa has more benefits as everyone knows.

One year experience from US based company plus 5 months from UK largest vet company Vetpartners.

Just completed my masters in september 2022

@Ahsan_Fayaz good luck for the next time, you got the acceptance on mandatory criteria and soon you will be able to get the acceptance on optional criteria as weel.

Sorry about the rejection @Ahsan_Fayaz
That you were able to pass MC with just 1.5 yr experience is a really good sign! You can give it another 1 - 1.5 years, OC3 and OC2 would be very much easier to achieve.

@Ahsan_Fayaz getting approval in mandatory criteria itself is a great achievement. And you still are early in career so I really think you will get success after gaining 1-1.5 years of experience. I would recommend you to try to fill new experience with that TN is looking for so there will be no or very less scope for rejection.
For example in OC2 you can participate in event to prove your contribution out side your day to day job. I am not sure on which role are you working but here is one platform where you can be speaker and share your knowledge of you field (https://logytalks.com)
You can get certificate of speaking after you spoke. Best luck

1 Like

@Kashifs @pralayankari How about your edits?
Have you got third edit yet?