Stage 1 waiting times?

I’m still on my 3rd edit, 4 weeks now no feedback. i wake up checking my email and go to bed doing the same :sleepy:

Someone I know just got endorsed after three edits, it took 7 weeks. If you have put in a good application, don’t worry.

3 Likes

Yes, they enjoy working on weekends for some reason

Endorsed for Talent today.

Submitted on 10th October.
Edits - 17th
Edits- 28th
Edits- 31st

Good luck to all waiting and those who are going to submit soon. Happy to help with any questions.

6 Likes

Congratulations, well deserved @makeitfly

Thanks much :blush: the forum has been very helpful

1 Like

Congratulations @makeitfly. Very well played.

I submitted the same day as you. Only 2 edits so far. Hoping for a positive outcome. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Do you get a notification on the application portal that its been approved or is it only an email?

Thanks. Only email. Also do check junk if using Gmail

1 Like

@Julia @Ahsan_Fayaz @Peter
Have you got any updates after last edit?
I think all of you should get updates (hope positive news) by this week as per the pattern

Congratulations!! @makeitfly
Stage 2 should be pretty straight forward

1 Like

Got my endorsement for talent today. Thanks for all the QnA on this forum.

Now on to stage 2 - does anyone know if dependents also get ILR in 3 years? We as a family have already lived in the UK for 4 years now so can we call (me as primary and souse and kid as dependent) become eligible for ILR right after stage 2?

1 Like

Congratulations @Roxy

Rejected unfortunately

Thanks @Skylite ! By any chance would you know the answer of my question :blush:

When did u got email?

Congratulations @Roxy
Well deserved!

1 Like

My agent (sterling law) got it today about 11:30 uk time. Good luck! Still hope you will be the lucky exception

1 Like

Was equal to you till today cant leave u alone now. :joy: will inform you today about decision next is mine looks like

hey @Roxy - I have the same question and am researching now. Planning to speak to a couple of immigration lawyers and will report back.

Most helpful sites I have found so far:

1 Like