Stage 1 waiting times?

Thanks @Kieran
I participated last month and got certificate on same day for AR VR Global Summit
However,I could not add that on OC2 because I selected OC1 and OC3
I have yet to receive response. Submited on 14th Oct - 2 edits so far

Your dependents can apply for ILR after 5years.

you can still appeal, hope is not lost.

@Kieran no third edit yet, it might be on saturday.

Hi @Kieran
Second edit was 28th Oct. No update since then.

@Ahsan_Fayaz - I’m sorry you didn’t get endorsed.

The acceptance of the MC is great news.

Based on the docs you presented, it seems that you may not have reflected your accomplishments as well as you could have with the OC and evidence you chose. One thing I’ve heard and observed is people try to have nearly equal evidence across the 3 criteria - meaning at least 3 evidence for each of the optional criteria, whereas you had 1 and 2 pieces for each.

I wonder if it is worth reapplying now, but rethinking your optional criteria and evidence for them. And for the MC, would it be possible to combine 3 (degree) and 4 (transcripts) into one piece of evidence? Then you can dedicate more space to the other criteria.

Thanks everyone here is detailed feedback. This forum is really helpful keep up the great work. Time to go now. Best of luck to all who applied and waiting for results and ones who are going to apply in near future.

Good bye.
Ahsan Fayaz
Digital Software Developer
Vetpartners York United Kingdom

2 Likes

What are the chances that I will get the endorsement or not based on my 9 years of work experience in tech companies as a Linux system and devops engineer. I have applied on 9th October and have got 2 edits as yet.

Hi @Samuel any updates on your application?

People here are not assessors. the question you should be asking is if the evidence you are submiting meets the requirement for the eligibility criteria you submitted, based on the examples in the tech nation guide, these evidence are not sufficient. How does your technical and academic criteria meet the criteria for impact or work outside immediate employment…?

1 Like

Hey @pralayankari
No updates yet
How about you?
@Kashifs Do you have any updates?

Hi @Samuel
It still shows last edited 28 October 2022

@Samuel

Seems like there hasn’t been much activity on anyone’s application since the end of Oct (for people who submitted early to mid Oct)

Tech Nation is obligated to give a decision on 80% of applications submitted within 25 working days. So hopefully you all get a decision within the next 1.5 weeks.

Hang in there!

yeah…It’s been very slow in this month
Hope for the best @majmal
Have you got any edits after you submitted?

1 Like

submitted on the 18th of Oct, first edit on the 30th of Oct. Nothing since.

@Samuel @Kashifs @majmal
got the third edit 20 minutes ago. My timeline looks like this
Submitted: 10 Oct 2022
1st edit: 24 Oct 2022
2nd edit: 28 Oct 2022
3rd edit: 7 Nov 2022

2 Likes

@majmal I also submitted on 18th Oct and the first edit was also on 30th Oct. Just checked now and had a second edit today (7 Nov), is this similar for you?

2 Likes

I just got my second edit as well about 20 mins ago. I feel like they’re down on staff and it’s the same person doing everyone’s haha.

@pralayankari @Samuel

2 Likes

In short period of time every one received some updates…
However I haven not get third edit yet
Applied - 14 Oct
1st - 26 Oct
2nd - 31 Oct
No updates afterwards

@Kashifs @Peter @amberg Did you get anything today?

As per data we have in this forum
Oct Nov progress so far
14 - Applied on different dates of Oct
4 - Endorsed
0 - Not endorsed
10 - Waiting

2 Likes