Stage 1 waiting times?

Yes, i guess there is a bit of a wait time these days to the high volume of applications.

Same here, I submitted on 9th oct and no edit yet.

@Ahsan_Fayaz have you tried checking your spam box? It’s strange that you’ve yet to hear back for this long.

@Victrr I’ve got the endorsement already! Was just replying to one of the peers on the wait time issue :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

So sorry. I mistook you for @Ahsan_Fayaz

Yes I have checked I have got only 4 edits so far. Im not sure why they are delaying my application so much.

You check the “edits” in the activity section correct?

@Ahsan_Fayaz I think you will receive feedback (hopefully it’s yes) by this week

@pralayankari @Kashifs I noticed that no one got first edit yet who has submitted in this month
From the data in this topic it seems most of them had got first edit by 2nd week after submission

@Kieran yes , i just see first edit today in my submission.

1 Like

I too got the first edit today, 2 weeks after submission.

great @Kashifs @pralayankari
This means things are moving
Are you both developer?

1 Like

@Kieran i am devops engineer with over 9 years of working experience, currently working as a lead system engineer.

16 Sept applied
26 Sept 2022 16:01 GMT+3
4 Oct 2022 10:53
4 Oct 2022 12:52
9 Oct 2022 22:37

Has received an update:
22 Oct 2022 23:39 GMT+3 (yep, saturday — they update even at weekends now)
Let’s see what it brings this time.

So, today there’s have been one more update at 24 Oct 2022 12:33 GMT+3.

And at 24 Oct 2022 18:03 GMT+3 there’s a rejection letter (5.5 hours later). Moving forward to submitting a review. Applied to Exceptional Talent on business track.

I have submitted Sept 20 2022, today is October 24. No email or edit request… is it normal? I see people here are talking about the updates/ edits- where do you see the requests? Is it on their website OR do you get those requests by emails? If anyone has similar experience, or what this means, please let me know. Thank you! :pray:

@alexnels, meaningful commercial impact such as showing my dashboard of the sale and total revenue? I used shopify to power my ecommerce store. Do I need newsclipping (I don’t have now ) to support the evidence? What other evidence could I use to support the ecommerce store. Thank you.

@alex_james I’d show a p&l, or at least revenue and profit. You could include the Shopify dashboard to corroborate the sales figure.

Congratulations @sb.fitz I’m so happy for you. I would be happy to connect when you arrive.

I dunno but My case is really exceptional now compared to patterns of others. I really hope I get decision by this week whether yes or no. Atleast I will not be stressed anymore and check my mails.

@Ahsan_Fayaz thanks for sharing your progress. I am worried about my application too as I applied Sept 20 and I have not heard back anything yet. About the edits you mentioned in your earlier post, did Tech nation emailed you to edit or did you have to check on the platform by yourself? If it was on the platform, where do you see the requests for the edits?

Click on preview application you will see last edited. You need to check again n again if there is any new edit.