Stage 1 waiting times?

I am a tech architect in Banking/Fintech industry.

@Ahsan_Fayaz thank you so much for the reply! Until today, I didn’t check the last edit so I only have my last edit. I think it is similar to yours- I submitted one day later than you (promise) and my last edit was 17th. Hope we get hear something back this week! :slight_smile:

Wait times have been painfully slow compared to what I’ve seen here previously. And a very sudden drop. Anyone have an idea what’s causing it?

1 Like

My timelines:

Applied 12th Sep 2022
First edit 18th Sep
Second edit 3th Oct
Third edit 19th Oct
Fourth edit 26th Oct

I guess I am not on the right path.

@cesdias- I got my edits today too. Looks like we are on the same review batch ! Hopefully we get the decision soon. :slight_smile:

Is there any way we can check whether it’s first, second or third edits?
I mean apart for regular checking can we get mail that application is updated or something?

Same for me, guys. I got 2(4th and 5th, I guess) edits today.

Applied 20th of Sep

I got the decision- rejection. After three edits today and the letter arrived at 9pm :frowning:

After four edits and 7 weeks, I received the e-mail and I was not endorsed.

So sorry to hear @Sojin_Lee and @cesdias

What were reasons given for the rejection? Are you planning to apply for a re-evaluation?

Any updates on your submission Ahsan?

Sad to hear your news @Sojin_Lee @cesdias
Have you applied as business or tech leader?

I am on the business side. @pralayankari - I am not sure of the reasons. It mentioned all the way through that evidences were insufficient. i will go for an appeal.

Going to get rejection today. My last edit is showing 16 oct. I got 4 edits so far.

Don’t loose hope
There are people( @Brendan_M and @Sukhpreet ) who got endorsement after 30-35 days

Thanks kieran, I hope so. Fingers crossed

October timings:

Hi folks, are there people here who applied in October - could you share your date of application and edits so far?

Submitted: 11 Oct 2022 21:40 (BST)
Edit: 24 Oct 2022 11:48 (BST)
Edit: 25 Oct 2022 13:39 (BST)
Edit: 26 Oct 2022 20:31 (BST)
Edit: 28 Oct 2022 13:23 (BST)
Endorsement email: 28 Oct 2022 18:11 (BST)

Four edits, approved. :sweat_smile:

Good luck to all!

5 Likes

I applied on 5th October. The only edit I have had so far is on 17th October and that’s it. Today is already 28th October.

Is there anyone else facing this? What should I do in such case, will highly appreciate any help!

1 Like

Applied 16th October
No edits yet
Today is 28th October

Yeah, just as others have mentioned, it looks like there’s some sort of delay these days.

2 Likes