Hi everyone, I’m planning to apply for the GTV as an Exceptional Promise. I think I have a mixed profile with both technical and business aspects. I’ve founded three startups before, but these three startups couldn’t become commercial, meaning I didn’t make money. Nevertheless, I won many awards; my startups have been published and mentioned on many websites. Also, one of them is still on the App Stores. Now, I’m working as a Senior Frontend Developer in a US based product-led company that was recently acquired by Cisco.
I would appreciate if you could evaluate my profile and give me some bits of advice about my pieces of evidence and if they are sufficient or not.
- Personal Statement
- CV that is showing my experiences. Now, I’m working as a Senior Frontend Developer in a successful product-led company that shapes the Event Industry.
My Linkedin Profile
- Co-Founder & CEO of a San Francisco based presentation creation tool, also we started a Startup together before.
- Co-CEO of a Crowdfund platform like Indigogo & Kickstarter. He is a well-known person in the event industry of the Turkish startup ecosystem. Also, he was an adviser to one of my previous Startups.
- Founder of a London based Startup that empowers enterprises about their innovation & entrepreneurship activities.
- Documents showing my employment contract for my current Senior Frontend Developer role.
- Photos, news clippings and social media posts showing my last startups achievements, my Youtube Interview with 6k views I’m talking about the e-learning industry and my product.
- Web sites clippings, news, YouTube promotion videos and social media posts featuring me and my previous startup by an entrepreneurship program led by the Turkish Industry & Business Association which is a member of BusinessEurope (I don’t know if these will fit in three pages)
- Endorsement letter from Turkish Industry & Business Association explaining my potential and entrepreneurial activities (Taken from the association itself)
- 3 Pages showing my awards and achievements from local hackathons. (Social media posts, some websites mentioning my name and/or my startups)
At least two examples of innovation as a founder of a product-led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital field or concept
- Three pages of a document describing my fintech startup, its innovative side; technical details, diagrams and active Web site, App Store & Play store URLs.
- Three pages of a document describing my language learning startup, its innovative side, technical details, diagrams, feasibility tables.
- The contract that shows my language learning product was accepted to the biggest accelerator of the Turkish Startup Ecosystem.
Made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder or employee of a product-led digital technology company
- A supporting letter from a senior colleague who left the company recently explaining my technical contributions and how it impacts the company I’m currently working for.
- My Bitbucket commit screenshots of the feature I developed and screenshots from the Slack channel showing how it impacted average payment to our company + Promotion website link of the feature. (I developed a feature that brought significant revenue to the company I work for)
I have doubts as to whether my evidence fits the right criteria. However, I’m open to ANY suggestions