Need Guidance on Evidence of Exceptional Achievement for TN Visa in Graphic Design?

Hello there,

I am in the process of applying for a TN Visa under the Graphic Designer category. I have been working in the field for over eight years and have accumulated substantial experience and a solid portfolio. Although; I am seeking advice on how to present evidence of my exceptional achievements in a manner that aligns with the TN Visa requirements.

I have a comprehensive portfolio showcasing my work with various clients, including renowned brands. What format is most effective for submission? Should I include physical copies, digital links, or a combination of both?

I have several letters from previous employers and clients. Is there a preferred format or specific content that these letters should include to strengthen my application? :thinking:

I have received several industry awards and recognitions. How should I document these accolades? Are certificates and award letters sufficient, or should I include additional context such as project descriptions and media coverage?

My educational background includes a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and several certifications in related fields. How should I present these credentials to highlight their relevance and impact on my career? :thinking:

Also, I have gone through this post; https://discourse.tnvisaforum.org/t/seeking-guidance-on-exceptional-talent-application-mlops/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

I have also contributed to industry publications and participated in design conferences. What is the best way to present these contributions to demonstrate my influence and expertise in the field?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent:

I think you should start by reading the tech nation guide. There are examples of how to present your evidence. See link. Tech Nation Visa Guide - Tech Nation