If no edits have been done on your application does that mean review hasn't started on your application?

You will definitely get an edit soon

Any edit ? By the way, is there any edit history or you are just checking preview in the application site

No edit at all since 2 weeks I submitted my application. Yes, through the application preview

On the 23rd of March, I submitted my application within the UK. Today, I have seen an edit. I am not sure whether there was any edit before that.

What time did you see the edit, please?

I have not checked the “preview” before. Today afternoon, I checked. The last edit : 5 Apr 2023 09:50 (+01)

1 Like

@kola123 @Y_A @alex_james have you got any edit(s) by now?

I haven’t had any edit since I submitted. Over 2 weeks now

it seems different pattern now
I submited same as yours. 22nd march. Though I got submission confirmation mail on 23
Had one edit on 4th since then nothing

1 Like

Submitted: 23rd of March
Last Edit : 5th of April ( I do not know any edit before that)

The 7th and 10th of April are holidays in the UK. I do not expect anything on these days.

Has anyone got any updates?

No update yet,

I applied March 22

1 Like

I applied March 31 and haven’t got any update yet. What is the timescale formally mentioned by the way?

It officially 8weeks.

1 Like

Hey, I submitted over 7 weeks ago and i have not received any edit. This week making it 8 weeks since i submitted. Please advise. Thank you

1 Like

you can write th home office if you don’t get a response by week 8.

1 Like

@alex_james @Y_A @kola123 have you got response now?

Thank you Francisca, I just checked my application now, i saw last edited 15 Apr 19:17 (WAT). Does this mean edit?

yes so reviewer might have checked/checking your application

1 Like

No… How far about yours. How many edits.?