I got my endorsement for Tech Nation exceptional promise

@sojo - Congratulations Bro. Happy for you.

Sorry for a massive text. Please respond when you have time.

My Profile:

1. Bachelors Engineering in Computer Science in India.
  2. Masters MBA Marketing from UK (I was in the UK from 2008 to 2011)
  3. 10 Plus years of experience in Internet Industry.
  4. Worked in multiple roles - Senior Business Analyst/ Product Owner/ Product Management/ Program Manager
  5. Technology: Been in the 'Chatbots/ Voicebots (Alexa) Technology for the past couple of years.

So ya! Thats me! Do you think I can crack it? I see some scary posts on rejections and worried. Could you please give me your inputs?

And what are all the 10 piece of evidence asked in the application?

I wanted to have all the documents ready and then start the application.

Thanks in advance man.

Sandeep Sambhangi

Hi Sojo, could you send me your contact. I’m not sure how to add you. I would really need some help with arranging my documents in the right format before submission.
Many thanks,
Precious Nwakama.
LinkedIn

@Sandeep Thanks, I have a bit of research background in AI/ML and worked as an Engineer for a few years. Some of the pieces of evidence I submitted are media recognition TV and print. Key Engineer on a project at my former place of work, publications, and presentation of my work at notable conferences.

@Precious i have checked you on LinkedIn.

I just sent you an invite on LinkedIn. Let’s connect. Thanks

Hi Sojo, I am so happy to hear about you successfully going through stage 1. I am about to begin my application. will you be kind enough to assist me

No qualms, i will try my best.

2 Likes

Hi @sojo I have been inspired by your post. Loved to have the chace to talk to you on linkedin. Just sent you and invitation. Thanks

1 Like

Dear @sojo,

Congrats on this successful feat. I must confess, your testimony and stirred up my drive to apply for the Technation visa.

I was wondering if you could spare me some time from your busy schedule so learn a thing or two from you on document gathering and how to apply successfully.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

P.s… I already sent you a connection request via LinkedIn.

My LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/praizjosh

1 Like

Hi Sojo,

Trust you are well. I know it is long time ago you got this endorsement, but I would like to start my conversation by saying Congratulations for getting the endorsement, by this time, you might have also got the visa.

My name is Ravi and I am in UK, planning to go for this visa. Would it be okay to ask for help in this regards.

Thank you