I got my endorsement for Tech Nation exceptional promise

Hi Sojo,

I just got a rejection and would need guidance in appealing the decision. Please do you mind helping out? Can I add you on LinkedIn?

@Bankole_Jamgbadi I am sorry about the bad news my brother, you can reach out to me.

Thank you so much. I just sent a request.

HI there Sojo and Bankole, can you please share your Linkedin profiles so I can add you guys? I need help as well. Thanks.

Dear Sojo,
Could you please send me an e-mail on diekolasalau@gmail.com for connection

Best regards

Hey @chiamaka_okenwa,

sure

How long normally it takes to get the stage1-Endorsement done for global talent visa in most cases?

@farooq0520 Mine took 2 to 3 weeks after submission.

It can be anywhere between 2 days and 8 weeks

1 Like

Congrats bro! I’m about to start the process myself, would really appreciate any tips you can give

@Chidi_Akurunwa Packaging your pieces of evidence well and follow the guidelines on Tech Nation website would make you prevail. Structure your presentation in the format brief description of the evidence, significance, and the impact of the evidence.

#Note#
I am not a representative of Tech Nation, i am using my case as an example.

please where can i link up with you for guidance appreciate

I do a 30 minutes “open office” hour weekly. Details on my Bio.

Hello @sojo, congratulations :partying_face: !

Please how can I get your email so I can reach out to you for assistance on the exact things to do.

Please I held Nigeria is not among the beneficiary of the UK tech global visa… Who can confirm this for us

:rofl: :rofl: this is funny? DIf you heard this from the UK home office, then it is true.

2 Likes

lol there are so many Nigerians here who have received the endorsement. What is the source of your assertion?

@rushman003, I am Nigerian and i got it. I know up to 10 Nigerians that got the visa.

Take a look at the The Tech Nation Visa Report 2021. Nigerian are top 3 nationalities with 11.3% of total TN Visas received:

Thanks for doing this!