GTV Dependant's bank statement was requested

@sojo. Thanks for the answer. Does it mean that your wife was asked to provide her bank statement although she had submitted your bank statement?

@bd1076 I provided mine as the principal applicant.

@sojo: thanks a lot.

@sojo: Was the money in your bank statement in a foreign currency or GPB? If it was a foreign currency, did you convert everything to GBP? Did you convert by yourself or did your bank provide you a GBP converted version?

@bd1076 The currency was in Rands and I didn’t do any conversion, I added my bank account statement to the documents submitted. I only added the GBP value in my letter R120,000 (6000GBP). I didn’t ask my bank to convert anything for me.

@sojo: Thanks you very much!

By the way, I have found a guidance about the financial evidence for sponsored or endorsed work routes: Financial evidence for sponsored or endorsed work routes - GOV.UK

It states what evidences are acceptable and what are not acceptable.

For money in other currency:

If your money is held in a foreign currency this will be converted into pound sterling (£) using the spot exchange rate on OANDA for the date of the application.

Thanks for sharing, but this doesn’t include the global talent route. The global talent doesn’t require bank statement, it i possible that the home office does random request for bank statement. Those Inhave see with such request are most exceptional promise.

Hi Francisca,

Does the dependent would need to submit any main applicant’s financial support evidence when he apply dependent visa? I don’t find any info on government website. Thanks in advance.

sometimes the UKVI may request for bank statement especially for the dependents of exceptional promise recipients.

I see. Thank you so much

1 Like

Do you know approximately amount to be shown on the bank statement that UKVI may request? or there is other evidence that can be considered such as payslips?

Hi @sojo

I am applying with my wife at the same time.

How do I fill in the part of the IHS that ask for my Visa expiry date, provided that I haven’t gotten mine?

Is it okay if I provide an estimate ?

1 Like

If you are applying for a five years visa them put 14th March 2028

Thank you for the feedback.

My Oga don respond @Francisca_Chiedu. Thanks, ma’am.

1 Like