Global Talent Endorsed (Applied within the UK)

Thank to the forum members and those who have shared their success and rejected experiences and feedbacks. I used a lot of knowledge shared on these posts, feedback to learn and craft my own application.

I have been granted exceptional global talent. I applied in the UK and it took exactly two weeks to get endorsed. I’ll share a quicky summary here.

It took 3 edits in the portal before getting a decision next day.

I have about 5 years of experience of working in the UK as a software engineer in modern technologies. I do not have any patents, research publications.

List of summary of documents. Could help someone who would be on a similar boat I was.

For others in the MC, I only submitted

1. Evidence of News articles of products I have worked.( 4 differnt products)
  2. Proof of high renumeration.

OC1 - Proof of contribution beyond the job

1. Evidence of teaching online courses.
  2. Evidence of teaching in University.
  3. Proof of talks in Universities, Youtube.
  4. Tech arcticles ( Pretty basic which had couple of citations) - Not research publications.

OC2 - Evidence of Significant Contribution to Product / Commerical Contribution

1. Evidence of signigicant contribution ( Screenshot of summary commits, PR’s from internal version control system, As most of my work is IP and cannot be public)
  2. Architecure Diagrams and sytem diagrams.
  3. Reference Letter from a Senior Manager.
  4. Employment contract for last 3 jobs in 5 years.

PS :slight_smile:

However, it’s important to remember that each application is unique. I strongly encourage applicants to take the time to work on their own applications, as this personalized effort is crucial to success.

8 Likes

Hi Congratulations, glad for you.

Wasit exceptional promise or exceptional talent visa ?

When did you apply ? And when was your last edit ?

It was excpetional talent.
Last edit was just before I received the letter.
18th August - Submission.
19th August - 1 st Edit.
24th August - 2nd Edit
28th August- 3rd Edit.
30th August - Letter of Endorsement.

1 Like

Congratulations. To you.
Could you please advice, for someone in the UK, what renumeration range would be ideal? Thanks

Congratulations. Could you please also share evidence you used in OC2 (OC3) in a bit detail? E.g the impact you presented? Thanks.

@hasam WHat was your question again? Sorry I could not get you.

Hi @Surender_S , congratulations. Did you email all the evidence documents to Home Office as well before your application was picked up?

@Maheen_Khalid There was a portal link given for me to register and upload all the documents required. It was easy and straightforward.

1 Like

Hello Surender,

Please can you provide the forums where you published your tech articles? The link to your Tech Articles will be very very valuable.

Sure. I see you sent a request on LinkedIn. I can reply there more promptly.

1 Like

Thank you Surender! Really helpful.

1 Like

Hi @sir_temi ,

Sorry I missed your message. It depends on the title, years of experience and the region.
You can use glassdoor, payscale and statista to get an idea of the high renumeration.

1 Like

Please help with the portal link given to upload the documents. I saw that home office doesn’t need the documents, it should be to tech nation only. Is the portal different from that of tech nation?

Hi @Ego_Joseph_Oborakpor , The link to the portal is sent by the home office and is a domain belonging to tech nation.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I suppose is the Tech Nation application portal? I used only the Tech Nation application portal.

@Ego_Joseph_Oborakpor Yes, That’s the one.

Congratulations @Surender_S .
I am also a software engineer with 7years of experience but am a bit confused about how to prepare the documents. Can you help me in this regard?

@AwaisKhan Happy to help. Please DM.

1 Like

@Surender_S thanks please check DM

1 Like

Hi - can you give an idea of what % difference relative to the average would qualify as high remuneration? Would perhaps a 50% salary higher than the UK average based on Glassdoor suffice? Thanks very much and congrats on getting your visa.