Global Talent Endorsed (Applied within the UK)

Hi @akar1990,

I used payscale as the data varies significantly based on the years of experience, job title and location rather than the national average.
For my profile, I was in the top 10% of the earners in my relevant field.

Good luck with your application.

Hi @Surender_S ,
Congratulation, Can you please help here

For others in the MC, I only submitted

1. Evidence of News articles of products I have worked.( 4 differnt products)
  2. Proof of high renumeration.

What you use as Proof of high renumeration like you created document here and mention screenshots of payslips then screenshot of glassdoor for compare like can you please share those details.

Becuase I noticed you you mentioned [ Employment contract for last 3 jobs in 5 years. ] so there also should be mention of your salary and have you uploaded screenshots here or full offer letters?

Thanks!

I submitted my employment contracts under OC. Evidence of employment contracts in the last 5 years in 3 different companies.

Firstly congrats.
Is it possible for you to share your letter of recommendation, you remove your pii info or company or person name Im looking for the real letter format which has been successful like yours.

Also what does high salary renumeration range looks like. .? I’m working as Sr MLE.

I’m planning to apply by end of this month, highly appreciate if you could reply by then.

Thanks
Manish

Thanks for your reply is it possible to share personal statement by removing your personal details or just template like from where you found it.

@Manee19 and @ajitsharma ,

Regarding salary remuneration, I recommend using Glassdoor and Payscale to compare your earnings with the median salary for your experience level and location. I can’t provide more specific advice without knowing your location, role, and skills.

I understand your situation. I was once in a similar position, searching for a template to enhance my application. I even bought one that had personal details removed. However, I found it looked quite empty and basic without those details and would not recommend to any. I can share the purchased on if you still need it.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Length: Your application doesn’t need to be 1,000 words; around 600 words is sufficient. Focus on quality over quantity—avoid filler content.
  2. Research: Instead of relying on generic terms like “ambitious” and “passionate,” incorporate real information about what you plan to do in the UK.
  3. Career Journey: Outline your career journey—from how you started to where you are now and your future aspirations. Use credible sources to support your claims about projected industry growth and the value it presents, aligning it with your career goals.

If time permits, I may be able read and give a quick feedback on your personal statement in the DM. Cheers and good luck.

1 Like

Hi @Surender_S

Just a query - when you say " 1. Evidence of News articles of products I have worked.( 4 differnt products)". Is it just product news or news where your name should be mentioned there? I work for a top cybersecurity product company, I manage engineers for the product. But I wouldn’t be having name in news for that :slight_smile:

Thanks Surender,
Can you please share your

1. Proof of high renumeration. document like you can hide your personal details I just need to see how we have to show that in document.