Exceptional Talent profile, please rate

Good Day Everyone,

I intend to submit below for exceptional talent. Kindly pass your comments… Thank you.

Documents:

1. Recommendation Letters from:
    a. Senior Manager/Head: Network Engineering or Chief Operating Officer (COO) at The ThxtGroup Ltd
    b. Ent software company authorized by company
    c. CTO - Software Technology Executive

Mandatory criteria:

1. Evidences:
    a. Led the growth of SaaS, valued at £169,357, I developed RFP, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and managed all engagements. Evidence by product documents signed by me and email exchanges.
    b. Built a growing Non-Governmental Organization (reference by email exchange on AAaa).
    c. Developed a product on HealthTech – My MD/CEO’s email recognizing my exceptional talent and trusting my leadership to handle a risky and difficult business situation. Architecture & email exchange on the digital onboarding and reporting platform built at £46,602.30.
    d. Part of a Panel on Circass – Product Breakdown and email exchange references on my assessment.
    e. A major Bank Nigeria experience via a Reference Letter, detailing:
    i. Speaking at Tech event
    ii. Representation at a banking sector committee to develop eCCI
    iii. Role on 2FA innovation as regulated by CBN
    iv. Intraday innovation for Coca-Cola.

2. Ent experiences [$599,700 (£423,872) sale and deployment of proprietary hardware, market research and commercial records, speaking at events & clients engagements & email exchanges.

3. Built Product Emima (Webapp, Website, Android, iOS), backed by a reference letter. Pacett, an HRTech app, helping youth to get tech recruitment.

4. Details of salaries history, Award, Rewards & Outside of day-to-day

Optional Criteria 1 (innovation):

1. Evidence:
    a. Fellowship - An Application that got low-interest financing from the Central Bank of Nigeria under The Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) - Evidences.
    • Approved letter by CBN
    • Bank Statement reflecting exactly amount in millions of pounds
    • I was the lead product manager that redeveloped, redesigned and upgraded the application.
    • Reference letter from SEO Analyst and Learning Lead
    b. I am the lead product manager on:
    • Hulk Paycode Disbursement digital Portal
    • EDMS - Electronic Document Management System
    c. Reference Letter from Fintech – highlighting my contributions on:
    • Products migration to Cloud and integration to a single subscription
    • Migration from MSSQL to MYSQL
    • Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) platform.

2. Evidence:
    a. Sustec (Payment Gateway) - This received funding from investors, who finally acquired the product and an NDA was signed in partnership with a company based in Spain.
    b. Wealth Management Application – This also received funding from investor and acquisition discussions are ongoing. Domestic sales evidence showing sufficient information.
    c. Proreltech – Real Estate listing app – also enjoying investors funding.

3. Evidence: Revenue and sales records, audited accounts, current financial and articles of association. ENT patents in the UK.

Optional Criteria 3 (impact):

1. TradeFing and FXtrading
    a. Reference Letter from Client COO, a Trading application making a total Investments of £21,557,067.87 (₦12,080,902,000) and awards received.
    b. FXTrading product - award acceptance by me – email reference, my other contributions and reference letter from client COO, architecture, QA results, Teams meeting, design approval.
    c. Leveraging on the successful impact of TradeFi to win a digital reposition product award from a Federal Ministry on Asset Register by digitally setting up comprehensive asset database for the maximization of all Federal Government of Nigeria assets.

2. Reference Letter from my company CFO; highlighting my innovation, significance and impact of my work (Time saved, money generated and money saved for the organization). Employment contract containing salary information.

3. Other significant contributions - Impact, sales, pipeline records, leads and growth generated, processes built - influencing investment, changing strategy and delivering major products.
    Building and leadership on a visitors’ management product (Webapp, Website, Android, iOS) within schedule. Live on Google Play and Apple App.

@Francisca_Chiedu @sojo @Savvkin @Alex_P @Shreeniwas_Iyer @badesemowo

Hi @DBuchi. I think you need to read the tech nation guide. I don’t think the profile for the recommendation letters are strong enough. I am not sure i understand your evidence. What is your skill? It is a lot of information but all over the place. what do you mean by 1a-1e, i-iv? How do you plan to fit this in one envidence?

1. Ent experiences ? [$599,700 (£423,872 is this the value of the sale you attracted…?

2. You build a product, you do sales, what exactly do you do?
    How des all the listed evidece show leadership?

Sorry, I don’t understand all your evidence.

Thank you for your feedback, very well taken Ma.

I have done a bit of work on my profile, kindly find below:

Recommendation Letters:

1. Senior Manager/Head: Network Engineering at Vodaplus Business Nigeria a tech company
  2. Lead Pre-sales & solution Architect signed the letter on the approval of Enterplus Management. Enterplus is an innovator of customer-centric Fintech solutions base in South Africa.
  3. CTO of TBA a tech company (I am the Head of Product development department @TBA)

Mandatory criteria:

1. To show leadership and other significant contributions
    • Led the growth of SaaS, valued at £169,357
    o Email from my CEO/MD
    o I developed RFP, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and managed all engagements.
    o Evidence by product documents signed by me and email exchanges.
    • Significant contribution on Healthtech, designs and architectural diagrams
    • As a panelist on Circa – a food tech
    • Reference letter from Chief Operating Officer (COO) at The TxtGroup Ltd Ghana – with emphasizes on my leadership in product development.
  2. Details of salaries history, Award on DCC, Rewards & Outside of day-to-day activities
  3. Enterplus contributions: Led all local operations as first employee and made [$579,700 (£423,872)] of sale and deployment of proprietary hardware, market research and commercial records, speaking at events & clients engagements & email exchanges.
  4. Built Product Emilia (Webapp, Website, Android, iOS), backed by a reference letter.

Optional Criteria 1 (innovation):

1. Innovation 1: E-Learning App - that got low-interest financing from the Central Bank of Nigeria under The Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI).
    • I was the lead product manager that redeveloped, redesigned and upgraded the application.
    • Approved letter by CBN
    • Bank Statement reflecting exactly NGN22,725,994 (£40,855.07)
    • As proof of my leadership in this project, find Reference letter from SEO Analyst and Learning Lead

2. Built Payment and Wealth Management Applications - Both received funding from investors. Pament was acquired after NDA/MoU was signed in partnership with a company based in Spain. Domestic sales evidence showing sufficient information.

3. Evidence on revenue and sales records, audited accounts, current financial and articles of association.
    • Reference Letter from Bintrak Software Company – highlighting my contributions and leadership on:
    o 10 On Premises Products migration to Cloud
    o Integration to a single subscription
    o Migration from MSSQL to MYSQL

Optional Criteria 3 (impact):

1. TradeFi and CP Trading – As proof of my leadership and the impact of this project:
    • Reference Letter from CPX TradeNG COO, a Trading application making a total Investments of £22,557,067.87 (₦13,080,902,000) and awards received.
    • CPX Trading product - award acceptance by me – email reference, my other contributions and reference letter from CPX COO, architecture, QA results, Teams meeting, design approval.
    • Leveraging on the successful impact of TradeFi to win a digital reposition product from The Federal Ministry of Finance (MOFI) to maximize all Federal Government of Nigeria assets

2. Reference Letter from TBA CFO; highlighting my innovation, significance and impact of my work (Time saved, money generated and money saved for the organization).
    • Employment contract containing salary information.
    • PacePLUS, a HRTech app, helping youth to get tech recruitment, which got attention of a company in Atlanta USA.
    • Propties – Real Estate listing app – also enjoying investors funding.

3. Other significant contributions
    • Impact, sales, pipeline records, leads and growth generated, processes built - influencing investment, changing strategy and delivering major products.
    • Visitors’ management product (eCome - Webapp, Website, Android, iOS) Curbed physical contacts between hosts & visitors.

Let me know what you think pls…Thank you.

You need to package your evidence much more clear. It is not clear. Please take a look at the following post.