Comment on my application

Do not use people who know your work for less than 12 months as recimmenders

1 Like

Yes, thank you. What about the support letters part of support document? Can i use someone with less than 1 year there? Looking at below it is not allowed:

• Any ā€˜letters of referenceā€™ submitted as part of your 10 documents of supporting evidence will be expected to be from well-established individuals acknowledged as experts in the digital technology field, with detailed knowledge of your work over a period of 12 months or more. Note that the use of letters of reference alone to show how you meet any of the criteria is not sufficient, additional evidence should be provided.

No, all letters, even support ones, should be from people who have known your work for over 12 months.

1 Like

It clearly beats all letters, so best to use people who know you longer than a year.

1 Like

Hey @Francisca_Chiedu , @Nat , @pahuja
I have updated my evidence list. Can you please take a last look, before I finalize my application?
Recommendation Letter:

1. VP of engineeering Nasdaq
  2. Prof & chairholder in Wageningen University
  3. VP of engineering in Swedish startup

Evidence List
Mandatory Criteria

1. Self document of impact in Oracle + support letter from my manager + other evidence of work done
  2. Self document of impact in Klarna + support letter from colleague in same initiative + code commit evidence screenshots
  3. Evidence of reviewing other authors book chapters for a book
  4. Total employment compensation package
  5. Evidence of two book chapters written as screenshots and description

OC1 - Innovation
6. Letter from Oracle that shows 4 patent filings in US patent office, signed by company
7. Self document explaining my current innovative work + support letter from my manager (VP of engineering) + evidence of work
8. Self document for explaining my innovation in PhD thesis

OC4- Academic contribution
9. Google Scholar page + MsC diploma + PhD diploma
10. Evidence of 3 journal papers published in top tier journals.

Do you think above is good enough for application?

Thank you very much

@Francisca_Chiedu @Nat @pahuja
Thank you for you help, just got my endorsement for exceptional talent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, After how many edits? Also, what was the date and time of the last edit? Thank you.

So happy for you @Burak_Uzun congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

It took 1 month to prepare the documents with 2 edits. Most of the time is awaiting response from people you seek references from.

Thanks. When you click preview on the application, what time and date are shown to you as ā€˜Last editedā€™?

Well deserved! Happy for you :slight_smile:

Congratulations :tada:. All the best with stage two.