You command a high salary with respect to commercial contracts

Please does this statement apply to companies or individuals only. I am asking with respect to the words commercial contracts. My payments are made into my company account.

You command a high salary or other remuneration for your services, as evidenced by commercial or employment contracts with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.

Thank you

• if you are the founder of the company with customers, you can show proof of being the founder, registration, customer contracts and payments.
1 Like

Yes Pahuja, I am the founder and CEO of my companies.

Thank you so much for your response

• you can show company revenue, your own equity and proof as a founder
  • you would also have a separate drawing ceo income from your company right? If so, please show that too.
1 Like

For a while now I have left my own income as the CEO in my company account for purpose of growing the company revenue and cutting down on my own expense. I only fund my person account from my company account one when its needful.

However, I know what my income is as the CEO but I try not to take up to that from my company account

By your own equity here I am sure you are referring to my business equity as the CEO right and not other equities?

Thank you so much

Correct - your business equity formalized document showing your equity in the company

1 Like

Thank you so much Pahuja for all your contributions

1 Like