Why is Tech Nation not consistent with Reviews

Hello Everyone,

I have bothering questions and I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with some clarity or any way I can reach Tech Nation themselves for Clarity.

I applied for Exceptional Promise last year and only got a yes for OC2 Criteria (Outside of Work). Now I applied again with the same OC2 evidence I submitted last year and It was not even reviewed. I submitted 3 evidence for OC2, I was told only one of the evidence passed out of the two whereas I submitted three!

The same goes with my Recommendation Letters, Just one of the three letters was flagged last year with the reason that the person recommending me was the one that placed me in a role. Now I switched that for my mentor who is a developer advocate and now they are flagging all 3 letters! Can we have some consistency at least? I understand it might be different assessors but at least this is the reason for guidelines. If Assessor A deemed it fit, Assessor B should not be flagging it in another application. It is so unfair.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction cause now I don’t even know where to start.

Thank you

I’m sorry for what you experienced,
Writing an appeal and explaining all what you wrote here would be the easiest way to get to Tech Nation

Thank you very much for your response