What type of proofs are acceptable ? Need help to understand this

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Currently, I am on a Skill Worker Visa. If I want to move to a Global Talent Visa, then I have to submit 10 proofs of my works/publications etc related to the Digital Technology area.

I have gone through many blogs and many videos. But still, it is not clear to me. I believe this forum can help me to clear my confusion.
Before that, here is some background about me.

1. I am a Data Scientist having 20 years of experience.
  2. UK Company Work Experience 3 years, Others are from India.
  3. I am a technical YouTuber and Blogger (medium). I think these proofs are not acceptable.

My Questions

1. Whether my experience letters, UK company contract letters, and payslips can be considered as proof?
  2. Instead of Medium.com blog , do I need to write blog in other website, publications etc ? If yes , then do you know any acceptable technical publication web site which can help me ?
  3. If I publish a book, will it be acceptable as proof ?
  4. As all my company projects are secured in terms of data, so any authorized letter can be considered as proof?
  5. If any other proof?

Thanks in advance
Arpita

1. I am a technical YouTuber and Blogger (medium). I think these proofs are not acceptable.
Everyone has their own story. If you are a significant leader than you can be endorsed, such as your Videos had significant likes, views, comments and etc.

A good starting point is to read technation guideline in depth, and understand which MC, OC criteria are a perfect fit for your case.

1. Whether my experience letters, UK company contract letters, and payslips can be considered as proof? Yes

1. Instead of Medium.com blog , do I need to write blog in other website, publications etc ? If yes , then do you know any acceptable technical publication web site which can help me ? You can be a thought leader and contribute to media channels. Read OC2 for more details.

1. If I publish a book, will it be acceptable as proof ? Yes. You can look into OC4, or other ones depending upon the content of the book.

1. As all my company projects are secured in terms of data, so any authorized letter can be considered as proof? Yes, you can ask your clients etc for feedback. But first categorise your projects etc within the right criteria and make sure your clients talk in the letter about it. The letters by themselves are not sufficent, you need to add more proof, like emails/media/contracts and etc

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response.

You need three recommendation letters and also need to provide evidence to meet three criteria. Your payslip or UK contract could be used as evidence. You can also get reference from your organisation regarding your work but that’s not enough. You need to show you have been recognised as a leader in the tech sector. Do you have awards? Have you spoken at conferences? Have you been a mentor in a structured programme? You need to read the eligibility criteria and see examples of evidence required.