What counts as a nationally / iternationally recognized award?

Here is the excerpt from Tech Nation:
You have received nationally or internationally recognised prizes or awards for excellence specifically in the digital technology sector, as evidenced by the award itself, reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your achievement, or as evidenced by news clippings or similar evidence.

Can you list a few parameters which would make a certain award eligible for this?
I have received a Young Woman Leader Award in 2024 awarded by a Business Magazine from India where the judging panel were highly reputed people from various business orgs. However, this was the inaugural event of this award & the first time the award itself was offered. I’m wondering if it would be useless to include it in the evidence.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

P.S. I plan to apply in June 2024

Requesting help from @Francisca_Chiedu @alexnk @Sajjad_Bagheri_Baba @Sajjad_Bagheri_Baba @scao @Chaitanya_Bapat @May @Mideade @artkulakov
Thank you!

Hi @cosmic.wilderness
Can you share some links for this award? It definitely looks like a nation-wide award, but the essential part here is to demonstrate that you are recognised as a leader of your technical domain.

1 Like

Well, it’s not clear what counts but if it is from a reputable organisation in the digital technology space then it should be fine. Young leader award is generic and not related to tech so it not really a strong evidence.

1 Like

Okay thank you very much!

Thank you for your help!