What additional information do I need to provide for stage 2?

Currently, I’m applying for stage 2 and there is a section where I need to provide additional information.
It says:

Select the guidance for your category of application below to read about the additional information you should provide.
To visit
For work or business
To study
For temporary residence
To settle

I assume that I need to select “For work or business”:

If this is a work or employment route, provide information about:

• your employer or business
  • your contract of employment or business plan
  • where you will work
  • what you will earn
  • any reference numbers that your employer has given you
  • when you plan to arrive
  • when you plan to leave
  • where you will stay

You can either supply evidence to support the above or provide details below.

What information should I provide in case I don’t have a contract/reference numbers yet?

1 Like

Hey Tetiana,

Thank you for your question and congratulations :partying_face: on your endorsement.

1. Yes, you should specify “for work or business”

2. All you need to provide is your letter of endorsement

Please let me know if that helps.

Herman

1 Like

@Tetiana, congrats on your endorsement! :balloon:

I am also applying for Stage 2. About the checklist of the supporting documents, I’m wondering if I need to provide any proof of income or address, besides my passport and endorsement letter. If so, should I translate them?

Thanks in advance! :grin:

@ohana.resch As far as I know you don’t have to provide anything but level of endorsement and documents requested by Home Office (Evidence of NHS payment, passport, etc.). I don’t think you need to provide any proof of income or address

1 Like

@herman.komashko you’re right!

In the checklist I downloaded there are several items like “Information about your visit”, “Home address” etc. But in this link, they only talk about the passport and the tuberculosis test when needed.

Many thanks! :grin:

This checklist is for the majority of visa routes and therefore some points will be irrelevant.

However, if you are applying from outside of the UK and don’t currently hold a valid UK visa that required you to go through a clearance when you applied (Tier 2 for instance) and you are from a country that is on the list for Tuberculosis test, then yes - you will need to pass a test and add send it to the home office as part of your application.

Please feel free to ask more questions, it’s important that you get everything right and all questions are very welcome.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m looking to apply global talent visa from India.Can you please assist in document process and how easy is the process.
I’m a software engineer having 25 years of experience and worked as a manager in multiple MNC companies.
Please advise?

Hi Tetiana

What information did you eventually provide?

Kind regards
Christo

This confused me too. The Global Talent (Stage 2) checklist includes examples of documents that are not explicitly outlined elsewhere on the Government’s website.

Hi Christo,

Just saw your question. Eventually, I selected “For work or business” option and provided details about my plans for the nearest future without any additional evidence

1 Like

Hi @Tetiana,
I would like to understand more about your response to the “additional information”. I have no offer/Contract as well and confused on what to respond to the following points in the additional information section.

• Where you will work - Should this be same as what’s been mentioned in the personal statement of
    the endorsement?
  • what you will earn
  • when you plan to leave
  • Where you will stay

Also, since I’m short term plan is to fetch a job and eventually start my own business. Should we provide details about the long term plans as well?

Hi @sowparnika
I just copied information about my short term plans in the UK from the personal statement without mentioning any long term plans.

Hi @Tetiana did you clear stage 2 after providing your short term plans? Should I do same as well? I am in same boat as you were.

yes, I got my visa vignette. I provided only short term plans and that worked for me.

1 Like

Hi @Tetiana thanks for the input. Can you please confirm if you did TB test? If you did, did you pay the visa fee before or after doing it? Did you submit other documents including passport before or after paying visa fee?

@zamana I paid visa and IHS fees first and then uploaded all documents along with TB test certificate to TLS contact website before my appointment in visa center.

1 Like

I got the below details from Home Office, there is no need to put short/long term plans in the UK in this stage.

The following are the requirements to meet stage 2 on Global Talent:

GT 1.2. An application for entry clearance or permission to stay on the Global Talent route must meet all the following requirements:

1. (a) any fee and Immigration Health Charge must have been paid; and

2. (b) the applicant must have provided any required biometrics; and

3. (c) the applicant must have provided a passport or other travel document which satisfactorily establishes their identity and nationality; and

4. (d) the applicant must have been issued with an endorsement letter by a Home Office approved endorsing body; and

5. (e) if applying for the first grant of entry clearance or permission to stay on the Global Talent route, the date of application must be no more than 3 months after the date on the endorsement letter; and

6. (f)the endorsement must not have been withdrawn.
1 Like